At Picnic, we’re revolutionizing the way people buy groceries with our innovative and sustainable app-only service. We do almost everything in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue to grow rapidly without missing a beat. If you’re a passionate and experienced Recruiter, we’re offering you the opportunity to join the diverse Recruitment team at our Amsterdam HQ and make a real difference in our scale-up environment.
🥜 In a nutshell
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of our success. As Recruiter at Picnic, your ultimate goal is to hire the best talent to drive our ambition to scale our business to the next level. You’ll be responsible for the full recruitment cycle for a wide variety of roles; from marketing to supply chain and everything in between.
Picnic offers unique opportunities to talented Recruiters. We give you incredible responsibilities in a flat organisation. We work in small, professional teams, and are focused on innovation. We are super curious, people-orientated, and value transparency.
We love to challenge each other as well as have fun together; we operate as one team and leave our egos at the door. Do you care about growth, excellence, and results? Come join us and make a real difference in the recruitment domain!
🎯 What you’ll do
- Build a strong pipeline of talent by sourcing, screening, interviewing, maintaining strong relationships, and extending offers to candidates
- Find the perfect candidates for your roles by assessing their skills and performance
- Identify and build relationships with passive talent for future roles
- Build strong relationships with teams to set up a top notch recruitment process
- Ensure every candidate gets the best candidate experience possible
- Build a robust pipeline of top candidates for future onboarding
- Develop innovative strategies to find new talent
⭐ About you
- You have a Bachelor’s and/or a Master’s Degree
- You have 2-5 years of experience in working in talent acquisition/recruitment in a fast-paced scale-up environment, preferably in an inhouse role
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have a keen eye for talent and great stakeholder management skills
- You are solution oriented, result driven, proactive and flexible
- You are empathic and love to provide the best candidate experience
📖 Picnic Perks
Every expert was once a beginner!
You’ll get plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow, including the Lepaya Training, Lunch & Learn sessions, and tailored soft skills training. We also offer free professional weekly language courses.
Make a difference
You’ll work in an awesome scale-up environment with the freedom to drive your own projects and create a visible impact. Our fully electric vehicles and sustainable business model mean you’ll also be contributing to making the world a better place!
Teamwork makes the dream work
With more than 80 nationalities across 3 countries, you’ll be part of a diverse company with plenty of cool stuff to get involved with, from board game evenings to after-work drinks to our company ski trip and more!
You are what you eat
You’ll get a variety of healthy lunches, as well as snacks and drinks—enjoy!
Mental health is important. As well as having the option to speak with Picnic colleagues who act as confidential advisors, our collaboration with OpenUp gives you easy access to professional psychologists, along with workshops and materials.
There are plenty of sports communities and events to get involved with, from tennis to yoga to climbing!
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.