Director of Admissions
Upright Education is the leading platform for community colleges and regional universities to easily launch and monetize specialized bootcamps in fields like software engineering, design, and data analytics.
As the Director of Admissions, you will take on a dual role as a player-coach. This means that you will lead a team of Admissions Advisors while also managing your own pipeline of prospective learners to surpass enrollment goals. In this capacity, you will be the main point of contact for the Admissions team and ensure that all admissions-related activities are executed smoothly and efficiently. You will prioritize achieving activity goals, qualifying prospective learners, and driving opportunities by maintaining a high volume of meaningful and productive conversations.
- Manage a team of Admissions Advisors and provide regular coaching, feedback, and training to help them meet and exceed their goals.
- Develop and implement effective admissions strategies to drive enrollment growth and meet revenue targets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including prospective students, partner organizations, and alumni.
- Monitor and analyze admissions data to identify trends and areas for improvement and develop action plans to address any issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a seamless experience for students from initial inquiry to enrollment.
- Work with the admissions team to identify prospective students for our bootcamp programs.
- Assist applicants through the admissions process, from initial inquiry to enrollment.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all contact interactions and progress throughout the admissions process.
- Provide reports, feedback, and assessments of progress.
- Maintain the HubSpot CRM system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings, to accommodate applicants' schedules.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, customer service, or admissions in a bootcamp or OPM setting.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing a team.
- Strong knowledge of HubSpot Sales CRM or other similar CRM systems.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.
- Must be available to work in person in the New York City Manhattan office.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Tuesday-Thursday in LES Manhattan office; Monday and Friday remote, work from home.