Customer Analytics Manager (m/w/d)
At Picnic, we’re revolutionizing the way people buy groceries everyday with our innovative and sustainable modern milkman, app-only concept. We develop a whole new idea in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue the rapid growth without missing a beat. If you're up for the challenge of taking Picnic across the whole Germany and help scaling up the modern milkman, then make sure you talk with us!
🥜 In a nutshell
Did you know that...
- we are a Dutch company founded in 2015 and active in The Netherlands, Germany and France, counting 1000+ talents in our central offices?
- we build 25+ tech products in-house and 20+ AI/ML projects like drop times optimization (read here), or personalization on the previously purchased articles?
- we operate with a fleet of electric vehicles (read here) and do only next-day delivery that allows us to set up a sustainable supply chain model?
- we raised €600M in our Series D round of funding to further build and grow the best milkman on earth?
🎯 What you’ll do
You’ll work on a wide range of projects and concepts focused on increasing the customer satisfaction, build efficient customer models and work out the important insights that could help for example the forecasting of demand on high accuracy and help building a sustainable model overall. You'll have the chance of driving innovation everywhere and be the one creating direct impact.
We have teams across Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Paris, and you’ll work closely together with them to unlock full potential of the modern milkman business model in Germany. As a Customer Analytics Manager at Picnic, your role is mainly twofold: on one hand, you're using your exceptional analytical skills to drive business growth projects from conceptualization to implementation; and on the other hand, you steer the expansion and the scale up phase of Picnic in Germany, challenging the traditional industry of groceries with a disruptive business model and tackling the food waste world problem by putting data and tech at first.
⭐ About you
- Master’s or PhD degree in Operational Research, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Physics, Business Engineering, Supply Chain or Quantitative background
- 2-6 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment, start-up, scale up or business consulting
- Your mentoring and coaching skills help to bring your team to the next level
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts in a comprehensible manner to various stakeholders from different fields
- Your communication skills allow you to convert abstract plans into digestible information for your team in English (German is a plus)
- Your sharp business sense and conceptual thinking abilities mean you can look beyond the obvious to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
📖 Picnic Perks
- A competitive salary and a huge opportunity to create impact
- 30 days holidays next to the public holidays
- Free breakfast, lunch, fruits, snacks and beverages in all Picnic locations
- Continuous learning with Picnic Tech Academy, Lepaya training & access to Udemy and Coursera
- Company ticket for public transport in Dusseldorf
- Working from different locations (e.g. Amsterdam office)
- Private pension plan with a matching scheme
- Wide range of discounts and vouchers on various websites
Analytics | Data | Consulting | SQL | Python | Impact | Expansion | Customer Growth | Scale up |
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.