Business Analyst Intern (m/w/d)
At Picnic, we’re revolutionizing the way people buy groceries today with our innovative and sustainable modern milkman, app-only concept. We develop a whole new idea in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue the rapid growth without missing a beat. If you're up for the challenge of taking Picnic from North Rhine-Westphalia across the whole Germany and help scaling up the modern milkman, then make sure you talk with us!
🥜 In a nutshell
Did you know that...
- we are a Dutch company founded in 2015 and active in The Netherlands, Germany and France, counting 1000+ talents in our central offices and more than 17 000 talents in operations across three countries?
- we build 25+ tech products in-house and 20+ AI/ML projects like drop times optimization (read here), article demand forecast or personalization on the previously purchased articles?
- we operate with a fleet of electric vehicles (read here), build most of our supply chain in-house (read here) and do only next-day delivery that allows us to set up a sustainable supply chain model?
- we raised €600M in our Series D round of funding to further build and grow the best milkman on earth?
🎯 What you’ll do
Get hands-on experience by working side by side with experienced colleagues in Strategy & Analytics. Use various tools like Excel, SQL or Python to derive data insights and apply them in real life. Some of the things you might learn in your internship:
- Build and optimize models for pricing improvements by evaluating and investigating anomalies
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders across Picnic such as to deliver impactful and sustainable solutions
- Compare products and processes quantitatively and qualitatively from different competitors and regions on a product level
- Develop tools to optimize and automate projects across fulfillment, distribution, commercial or customer teams
⭐ About you
- You are currently enrolled in a Master’s program in Engineering, Mathematics, Econometrics, or related
- You have experience in Excel or similar programs
- You have a passion for detail and are number driven
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English, proficient knowledge in German preferable
- You have EU citizenship or a valid visa to work in the EU
- Availability: at least 4-6 months