Fulfillment Analytics Manager (m/w/d)
We’re looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial talent passionate about solving puzzles and complex challenges to build the Fulfillment strategy and analytics backbone of Picnic Germany. You’ll be part of a best-in-class international fulfilment team, growing the current team in the Dusseldorf office and working on topics like:
- How to add thousands of new consumer products to our fulfilment operations?
- How to improve our picking process to increase productivity?
- How to ensure the best freshness of our fruits and vegetables range?
🥜 In a nutshell
Did you know that...
- we are a Dutch company founded in 2015 and active in The Netherlands, Germany and France, counting 1000+ talents in our central offices?
- we build 25+ tech products in-house and 20+ AI/ML projects like drop times optimization (read here), or personalization on the previously purchased articles?
- we operate with a fleet of electric vehicles (read here) and do only next-day delivery that allows us to set up a sustainable supply chain model?
- we raised €600M in our Series D round of funding to further build and grow the best milkman on earth?
🎯 What you’ll do
You’ll work alongside business analysts and supply chain specialists. To be effective, you always stay closely in touch with the operational teams and implement solutions in real life. Your goal in this role is to actively drive innovation and impact, while also coaching junior members of the team.
As a Fulfilment Analytics Manager at Picnic, you ensure that: on one hand, you're using your exceptional analytical skills to drive projects from conceptualization to implementation; and on the other hand, you steer the team growth and the scale up phase of Picnic in Germany, challenging the traditional industry of groceries with a disruptive business model and tackling the food waste world problem by putting data and tech at first.
⭐ About you
- Master’s or PhD degree in Operational Research, Mathematics, Engineering, Supply Chain, Analytics or relevant quantitative background
- 2-6 years of work experience in business consulting or supply chain topics
- Your mentoring and coaching skills will bring your current team to the next level and grow the team even further
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a comprehensible manner to various stakeholders & look beyond the obvious to come up with innovative ideas
- Your sharp business sense and conceptual thinking abilities mean you can look beyond the obvious to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
- Your communication skills allow you to convert abstract plans into digestible solutions
📖 Picnic Perks
- A competitive salary and a huge opportunity to create impact
- 30 days holidays next to the public holidays
- Free breakfast, lunch, fruits, snacks and beverages in all Picnic locations
- Learning with Picnic Tech Academy, Lepaya training & free Udemy and Coursera
- Company ticket for public transport in Dusseldorf
- Working from different locations (e.g. Amsterdam office)
- Private pension plan with a matching scheme
Analytics | Data | Consulting | SQL | Python | Impact | Optimization | Fulfillment | Scale up | Strategy
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.