🥜 Picnic in a nutshell
Picnic is a Dutch tech scale-up, revolutionizing the way people buy groceries everyday with our innovative and sustainable modern milkman, app-only. We:
- Are active in more than 350 cities across the Netherlands, Germany and France
- Deliver groceries to people’s homes for free, with our iconic electric vehicles. (Read Here)
- Develop all our innovations in-house: from 25+ software products, to supply chain automation and AI/ML forecasting models. (Read Here)
- Are looking for talented analysts to support our continued rapid expansion in all countries!
🎯 The Business Course
Join for the Business Course at Picnic Office in Paris, France on 30th of November 2023! Find out what it’s like to work in Strategy & Analytics at Picnic, while working on a real business case. Teamed up with a group of talented students and Picnic mentors, you’ll discover first-hand what it’s like to revolutionize the grocery industry.
During the business course, you’ll be split in teams and will work on a real challenge to help grow our business. Based on actual Picnic data, you get the opportunity to learn about customer behaviour, business development and our supply chain challenges. With the insights that your team gathers, you will be able to advise us how to move forward, and pitch your strategy to the group.
During this afternoon, we will provide you with plenty of food, coaching and exciting challenges. Just like when working at Picnic for real!
- Walk-in & Picnic Introduction
- Solving Case, Part I
- Snack break
- Solving Case, Part II & Presentations
- Dinner & Networking
- Master’s or PhD degree in a Quantitative background, ideally Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research or related field
- You have an enormous passion for breaking down problems and solving puzzles
- Your communication skills allow you to convert abstract plans into digestible information for your team in English
Step 1 Click on the 'Apply Now' button
Step 2 When you meet all the requirements, we will schedule a short call (15min) with one of our recruiters
Step 3 If you’re selected for the next round, you’ll be invited for a 45 minutes interview with an Analyst
Step 4 After the interview, we will inform you at the latest Friday, November 24th, whether you are invited to join our business course!
🎯Application Deadline: Sunday (including), the 19th of November 2023