Senior Analytics Consultant (m/w/d)
🥜 In a nutshell
Did you know that...
- we are a Dutch company founded in 2015 and active in The Netherlands, Germany and France, counting 1000+ talents in our central offices?
- we build 25+ tech products in-house and 20+ AI/ML projects like drop times optimization (readhere), or personalization on the previously purchased articles?
- we operate with a fleet of electric vehicles (readhere) and do only next-day delivery that allows us to set up a sustainable supply chain model?
- we raised €600M in our Series D round of funding to further build and grow the best milkman on earth?
🎯 What you’ll do
You’ll work on a wide range of projects and concepts which can vary from supply chain optimization to pricing or assortment strategies, to online store efficiency. We've only started in 2015, just imagine how much is out there that we still didn't even figure out yet. With operations across three countries and developing almost everything in-house, you'll have the chance of driving innovation everywhere.
As a Senior Consultant - Analytics within Picnic Germany, your role is twofold: on one hand, you're using your exceptional analytical skills to drive projects from conceptualization to implementation in different areas of Picnic's business model; and on the other hand, you steer the expansion and scale up phase of Picnic in Germany, challenging the traditional industry of groceries with a disruptive business model and tackling the food waste world problem by putting data and tech at first.
⭐ About you
- Master’s or PhD degree in Operational Research, Logistics & Supply Chain, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Physics, Business Engineering or Quantitative background
- 2-6 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment, start-up, scale up or business consulting
- Your mentoring and coaching skills help to bring your team to the next level
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts in a comprehensible manner to various stakeholders from different fields
- Your communication skills allow you to convert abstract plans into digestible information for your team
- Your sharp business sense and conceptual thinking abilities mean you can look beyond the obvious to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
📖 Picnic Perks
- A competitive salary and huge opportunity to create impact
- 30 days holidays next to the public holidays
- Free breakfast, lunch, fruits, snacks and beverages in all Picnic locations
- Learning with Picnic Tech Academy, Lepaya training & free Udemy and Coursera
- Company ticket for public transport in Dusseldorf
- Working from different locations (e.g. Amsterdam office)
- Private pension plan with a matching scheme
Analytics | Data | Consulting | SQL | Python | Impact | Optimization | Scale up
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.