Business Course x Wine Tasting Event
🥜 In a nutshell
Did you know that...
- we are a Dutch company founded in 2015 and active in The Netherlands, Germany and France, counting 1000+ talents in our central offices and more than 17 000 talents in operations across three countries?
- we build 25+ tech products in-house and 20+ AI/ML projects like drop times optimization (read here), article demand forecast or personalization on the previously purchased articles?
- we operate with a fleet of electric vehicles (read here), build most of our supply chain in-house (read here) and do only next-day delivery that allows us to set up a sustainable supply chain model?
- we raised €600M in our Series D round of funding to further build and grow the best milkman on earth?
🎯 What you’ll do
Join for the Picnic Business Course at Picnic Office in Düsseldorf, Germany on 23rd of November 2023! Find out what it’s like to work as a strategy analyst at Picnic, while working on a real business case. Teamed up with a group of talented students and Picnic mentors, you’ll discover first-hand what it’s like to revolutionize the grocery industry.
During the business course, you’ll be split in teams and will work on a real challenge to help grow our business. Based on actual Picnic data, you get the opportunity to learn about customer behaviour, business development and our supply chain challenges. With the insights that your team gathers, you will be able to advise us how to move forward, and pitch your strategy to the group.
During the day, we will provide you with plenty of food (breakfast, lunch and dinner included), coaching and exciting challenges. Just like when working at Picnic for real!
- Breakfast & Introduction Picnic
- Solving Case, Part I
- Lunch with Picnic colleagues
- On rotation: electric van trip, office tour & Q&A
- Solving Case, Part II & Presentations
- Dinner & Wine Tasting
⭐ About you
- Master’s or PhD degree in a Quantitative background, ideally Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research or related field
- You have an enormous passion for breaking down problems and solving puzzles
- Your communication skills allow you to convert abstract plans into digestible information for your team in English
- You can work well with Excel e.g. Pivot Tables
Step 1 Click on the 'Apply Now' button
Step 2 When your application matches the requirements, you will be invited to complete an online assessment
Step 3 After successfully completing the online assessment, you will be invited for a short interview with our recruiter
Step 4 If you’re selected for the next round, you’ll be invited for an interview with an Analyst
Step 5 After the interview, we will inform you at the latest Friday, November 17th, whether you are invited to join our business course!
🎯Application Deadline: Sunday (including), the 12th of November 2023