Data Analyst - Open application (m/w/d)
All you want is building smart solutions with data, but you have no idea what could be a suitable position for you yet?
At Picnic, we’re revolutionizing the way people buy groceries today with our innovative and sustainable modern milkman app-only concept. We develop a whole new idea in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue to the rapid growth without missing a beat. If you're up for the challenge of taking Picnic from North Rhine-Westphalia across the whole Germany and help scaling up the modern milkman, then make sure you talk with us!
🥜 In a nutshell
Did you know that...
- we are a Dutch company founded in 2015 and active in The Netherlands, Germany and France, counting 1000+ talents in our central offices and more than 17 000 talents in operations across three countries?
- we build 25+ tech products in-house and 20+ AI/ML projects like drop times optimization (read here), article demand forecast or personalization on the previously purchased articles?
- we operate with a fleet of electric vehicles (read here), build most of our supply chain in-house (read here) and do only next-day delivery that allows us to set up a sustainable supply chain model?
- we raised €600M in our Series D round of funding to further build and grow the best milkman on earth?
By joining Strategy & Analytics in our tech and data driven company, you get the chance to tackle topics like: supply chain efficiency, last mile delivery, route planning algorithms, assortment and pricing optimization or building new area models for expansion. We’re doing all these with the purpose of getting groceries delivered to customers' doors with a fleet of electric vehicles, building innovative logistics solutions through data, analytics and tech.
We work cross-country in Germany, The Netherlands and France on trying to solve this logistics puzzle of groceries with an amazing team of engineers, mathematicians, consultants, and industry experts. You can check out two of our Strategy & Analytics projects here and here.
Are you one of them or do you have someone in your network curious about smart business models and willing to hop on this fantastic journey? Send us your CV and tell us in short why our business model interests you so much, and we’d be happy to chat and see if your background and interests are aligned with any role within Strategy & Analytics at Picnic.
🎯 Things to check before submitting your resume
- Masters or PhD in Mathematics, Engineering, Robotics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Physics, Operational Research, Logistics & Supply Chain, Business Engineering or similar Quantitative background
- Working experience or Internships on topics like supply chain and logistics optimization, data driven projects, mobility and last mile delivery, pricing strategies, search optimization, commercial analytics and growth analytics
And if you’d like to get a sneak peek into our culture, our content creators have built something for you! Take a look at our YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn pages and ask yourself one thing: would you like to join the journey? If yes, then we can't wait to share your enthusiasm and talk soon!
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.