Analyst - Internship (H/F)
At Picnic, we’re revolutionizing the way people buy groceries with our innovative and sustainable app-only service. We do almost everything in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue to grow rapidly without missing a beat. If you’re passionate about a career in data analytics and consulting and are driven to succeed, we’re offering you the opportunity to join the diverse team at our Paris office and make a real difference in our scale-up environment.
🥜 In a nutshell
First things first: The role of an intern at Picnic is a versatile one. From day one, you’ll coordinate a personal project in a holistic and sustainable way and play a crucial role in Picnic’s business model. It’s important to us that you run the whole project from initiation to implementation.
You’ll get to be part of one of our five analyst teams (Fulfillment, Distribution, Commercial, Growth, and Expansion) and will work closely with colleagues from Germany, the Netherlands, and France. You’ll have a mentor who will be supporting you during your whole Picnic journey, standing ready for any personal or professional challenges coming your way!
Here are some example projects that you could be working on during your internship:
- Project 1: Set-up onboarding customer programs to enhance customer adoption and retention
- Project 2: Provide an understanding of customer drop out timing and reasons to set up new customer-oriented initiatives
- Project 3: Set-up of rolling forecast for stock management improvement.
🎯 What you’ll do
- Enable operational excellence by approaching challenges with a data-driven and analytical mindset
- Build and optimize models for process improvements
- Communicate effectively with different teams to deliver impactful and sustainable solutions
⭐ About you
- You are currently enrolled in a Master’s program in a quantitative field of study, such as in Mathematics, AI, Econometrics, Engineering, or equivalent
- Your communication skills allow you to convert abstract plans into digestible information for your team
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English and French is a plus
- You have EU citizenship or a valid visa to work in the EU
- Availability: at least 5 months for a regular internship
If you want to discover more about Picnic in France, check out our Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/picnic