Recruitment Lead (m/w/d)
At Picnic, we’re revolutionizing the way people buy groceries with our innovative and sustainable app-only service. We do almost everything in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue to grow rapidly without missing a beat.
Are you a recruitment professional with the drive to develop a team of recruiters, and do you have the hands-on work attitude required to deliver the best candidate experience & selection? We’re offering you the opportunity to combine both at Picnic as our new Operations Recruitment Lead!
🥜 In a nutshell
Recruitment is one of the core drivers of our success. You will work closely with the hiring teams to find the best talents for Picnic Germany! You will be responsible for the development of the Operational Recruitment team.
We work hard, play hard, operate as one team, and leave our egos at the door. You will spend your days in our German headquarters in Düsseldorf and other operational Picnic locations. You can also work from home when your schedule allows this.
Would you like to get more insights into our recruitment team? Watch the video below:
🎯 What you’ll do
You are responsible for achieving our hiring goals together with the recruiters. You will use your experience and knowledge to improve our recruitment processes, increase our visibility and coach the recruitment team.
- Coaching your team to become the best Recruiters possible and help them develop and grow professionally as well as personally
- Together with your team, bring all recruitment processes to the next level by defining ultra-sharp assessments of the skills, performance, and cultural fit
- Own, drive and develop innovative ideas to find and attract new talent -- there's no limit to your imagination!
- Build a robust pipeline of top candidates and ensure an exceptional candidate journey
- Build an internal & external network with different stakeholders and leaders
⭐ About you
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resource management or psychology
- 4-6 years of work experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably at a start- or scale-up environment
- A profound understanding of the employment market in Germany, building talent pools and all the hiring trends
- Already one or more year(s) of leadership experience, with proven ability to develop, guide and motivate a team
- A positive and empathetic personality that is not afraid of making decisions
- Fluency in German and English
📖 Picnic perks
- Be part of a great start-up atmosphere with the freedom to drive your own projects and make a tangible contribution
- Work in an international environment with motivated colleagues and legendary team events
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks at all Picnic locations
- 30 days holiday per year for a healthy balance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- A wide range of internal training and development opportunities
- Picnic laptop and smartphone
- Home office options and flexible working hours
- A variety of discount promotions and vouchers
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.