OJO is an Austin-based real estate technology company partnering with the top real estate agents and teams to deliver value to millions of consumers on its platform. The company’s platform for buying, selling, and homeownership meets people wherever they are on their journey, offering personalized guidance every step of the way. Through a bespoke combination of people and technology, OJO cultivates a deep understanding of individual needs and preferences, matching people with the right tools and trusted providers to equip anyone to unlock the abundant benefits of home ownership.
Our residential search site Movoto provides personalized recommendations and highlights listings best suited to each consumers’ needs and preferences, so they never miss a home that might be the right fit. OJO Homeowner, our home management and finance tool, helps consumers uncover hidden savings, monitor equity, and plan for the future, whether managing their home as an asset or identifying the right time to sell. We also have a network of top-rated real estate agents and teams on our OJO Pro+, OJO Pro, and OJO Select Network platforms, to match each consumer with the expert who can best support their individual journey.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., OJO has placed 29th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 and 49th on the Inc. 5000. To date, the company has raised more than $140 million to fuel its rapid growth. CEO and Founder, John Berkowitz, has been named EY Entrepreneur of the Year for Central Texas and a top CEO by the Austin Business Journal and the company’s executives have won more than a dozen industry awards in the past year. OJO is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has employees globally with a presence in Chicago, Minneapolis, and San Mateo; and a large operations center in St. Lucia.
We consistently incorporate social and environmental impact into decision-making at OJO because we consider it important to the success of our business and our overarching purpose to equip anyone to unlock the abundant benefits of homeownership. From saving to buying, owning to selling, we guide people through all the twists and turns along the way. So they can unlock more than just the front door.
About the role:
We are looking for an Office Administrator who will be based in our Fresno, CA office. You will work closely with the brokerage team to support our real estate operations and real estate agents. The Administrator will oversee daily operations at our Fresno branch office, handle reception duties, coordinate in-person and virtual events, assist with recruiting initiatives and provide agent support in real estate marketing and social media. This position is an on-site, part-time non-exempt (hourly) position reporting to the Director of Real Estate Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee daily operations to ensure procedures are followed; manage front desk responsibilities, answer phones, greet office visitors, maintain office and kitchen cleanliness
- Assist with agent onboarding, training and development.
- Create online and print marketing collateral for agents and property listings
- Update weekly MLS compliance reports and weekly production and transaction coordinator reports
- Order office snacks and supplies, track expenses and ensure adherence to the monthly budget
- Provide assistance with office hardware and technology. Troubleshoot any issues and escalate to corporate IT support as needed.
- Manage For Sale sign installation orders and Open House sign vendor. Coordinate schedules and escalate issues.
- Organize filing systems and assist team members with contracts and general real estate questions
- Be a central point of contact for agent support related questions and triage questions to management and CA Broker, as needed
- Execute special projects on an ad hoc basis, including recognition awards, new agent welcome packages, recruiting initiatives and compliance exercises
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of successful experience in real estate operations support, sales, and/or real estate coordination
- Experience with marketing, design, and social media tools and platforms (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Canva, Photoshop)
- Strong work ethic, outstanding communication, presentation, management and collaboration skills are critical
- Exceptional self-starter, extremely organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Great follow-up and persistence skills to ensure action items are completed on time
- Strong ability to think independently, problem solve, and work well with the team
- Has a caring, positive attitude and ingrained concern for the agent and client
- Ability to use MLS, CAR forms, DocuSign, client database management, and transaction management systems
- Knowledge of the real estate process and the ability to act quickly and manage competing priorities
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, good humor and commitment
Ready to join us? Here’s what to expect next:
Step 1: Complete the application below
Step 2: Recruiter Phone Screen
Step 3: Hiring Manager Video Interview
Step 4: Subject Matter Expert/Technical Video Interview
Step 5: Final Round Interview + Role-specific Project Assignment (for many roles)
Diversity and Inclusion at OJO:
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and do not discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, and veteran status. We provide equal employment opportunities at all stages in the employment process, including hiring, recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Further, all of our employees have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times.