Senior Business Administrator
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Are you passionate about empowering leaders to take great business decisions and supporting high performing teams at Microsoft? Are you passionate about bringing in creativity and innovation to uplift workplace culture, organize events and building team morale? Then this is a chance for you. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for supporting MSAI team.
- Calendar Management: Manage calendar, meeting preparation, and logistics based on knowledge of manager and business needs. Skilfully address meeting conflicts through delegation and prioritization, while keeping the manager informed. Navigate ambiguous situations to simplify decision-making processes.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication: Support in building and leverage network across organizations to enable their team and leader's work. Serves as a liaison between executives and teams.
- Team Management Support (Headcount Management, Recruitment, Onboarding/ Offboarding): Collaborate with Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) to facilitate internal and external recruitment efforts, and partner with hiring managers to ensure an effective process. Support intern and university recruitment for the broader organization (e.g., planning, placement). Provide seamless on-boarding experience to new hire.
- Event Coordination and Logistics: Organize team morale events and broader division-wide morale activities. Drive proactive actions and plan logistics to ensure successful event outcomes. Coordinate with stakeholders to plan and execute events, manage supplier and business relationships, and handle post-event tasks such as result tracking and material distribution.
- Resource Management (Hardware/Supply Management, Purchase/Expense Management Financial Management): Purchasing equipment, services and supplies, creating purchase orders, managing accruals and processing invoices. Manage hardware allocation and maintain asset inventory tracking.
- Space Management: Work with Real Estate and facilities team for workplace improvement and management. Manage and maintain up-to-date team spaces like office location, desk assignment, remote location status. Maintains detailed space utilization data to recommend changes in space assignments and identify future space requirements.
- Travel Management: Handle travel arrangements, including accommodation and transportation, for manager(s) and team. Build agenda and manage travel expectations to maximize travel productivity.
- 4+ years Administrative, Business Support, or customer service experience in an environment with an emphasis on scheduling meetings/events, travel management, calendar management, and administration work for executive/upper-level management
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Problem solving through creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Job prioritization and multi-tasking
- Excellent time management skills
- Quick learner of processes and tools