Associate, Paid Social
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn ‘action’ into ‘outcome’ for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
Who you are: A paid social expert, you love developing innovative campaigns that challenge the digital norms and deliver outstanding results for your clients. You stay on top of the latest industry trends and enjoy bringing fresh ideas to your media plans and cross-discipline communications planning. You’re comfortable managing client relationships and thrive leading world-class social programs. As a natural mentor, you enjoy developing strong cross-functional teams, nurturing your staff so they reach their full potential.
- Develop a strong working relationship with Social Platform partners and internal agency partners, to become the point person for day to day needs and account maintenance for all active campaigns
- Work with sales reps to explore new tactics (placements, creative units) to improve performance of clients’ advertising
- Contribute to the development of campaign builds such as QA creative assets, tracking, and implementing it into the platform
- In charge of inputting accurate budgets for each campaign
- Ensure pacing is completed at the proper cadence and any issues are properly flagged
- Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (latest media plans, performance reports, etc.) relevant to clients’ business with Reprise and ensure Prisma is up to date
- Become proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking & analytic systems to be able to accurately input media plan details and launch campaigns
- Reconcile all campaigns to ensure that client receives all planned media and is invoiced/credited properly.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational aptitude, attention to detail, and accuracy when working with numbers
- Reprise does not require candidates to have a college degree
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous internship in related field is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs including Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience in advertising or interactive media (a plus)
- Active user / participant in social media is a plus
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.