Junior Analyst (Entry-Level)
MAGNA is the centralised IPG Mediabrands resource that provides strategic investment and media intelligence for agency teams and clients. We utilise our insights, forecasts and strategic relationships to provide clients with a competitive marketplace advantage.
MAGNA harnesses the aggregate power of all IPG media investments to develop go-to-market strategies, designing unique partnerships to drive maximum value for our clients. MAGNA has set the industry standard for more than 60 years by predicting the future of media value. We publish more than 40 annual reports on audience trends, media spend and market demand as well as ad effectiveness.
MAGNA infuses the organisation with knowledge that empowers better decision-making. We are a team of experts across five key competencies who support IPG cross-functional teams through Partnership, Enablement, Accountability, Connectivity and Education.
At MAGNA you will experience an extraordinary breadth of work scope. You will work across all of IPG’s agency brands and functions, including primarily the media agency brands: UM, Initiative and Kinesso. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of individuals across our global network on a daily basis, analysing media buying across all of the media types available in each marketplace.
You will report to the Group Accountability Director and support all team members, as well as working with the broader local and regional MAGNA community. Whilst this role is global and will follow the footprint of our key clients, the London team is also the primary contact for all EMEA specific tasks.
- Help streamline and arrange the data collection and reporting process for clients’ buying result reports
- Assist with the monitoring and measuring of buying results and value generated for multi-market clients
- Ensure in house systems are kept up to date with relevant and correct information
- Support project lead on client product delivery (buying reviews and savings trackers), meeting preparation and administrative client duties.
- Support the team with ad hoc projects and new business requests
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in starting a career in the media / advertising industry
- Strong computer skills, particularly with datasets in Excel
- Accurate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Independent, self-motivated and hardworking
- Team player
- Able to work across cultural boundaries in an articulate and sensitive manner
- Ability to present data clearly and succinctly
- Able to use initiative and problem solving skills to ad hoc tasks and requests
- Ability to build professional relationships with client and colleagues
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at Jess.Richardson@mbww.com if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!