Freelancer - Biddable Account Manager
WHO ARE WE:
We’re Mediahub, the industry’s best kept secret. This year we got our first Campaign School Report, coming in at number one for building the most ethnically diverse team in the industry. COMvergence rank us as the UK's fastest growing media agency for the second year running.
We bring a challenger mindset to everything we do. Brands choose to work with us to disrupt category norms.
We offer the best of both worlds. A start-up culture backed by Mediabrands.
Just some of the brands we work with – New Balance, Pinterest, Celebrity Cruises.
You’ll be joining an agency that is for everyone.
We live by our values:
Anticipate tomorrow - we are challengers, we are proactive in thinking about what needs to happen today in order to make tomorrow better
Hustle from the heart - we move fast, take ownership, and look out for each other
Perform with pride - we take pride and care in what we do and we strive for excellence
Believe you can - believe in yourself to make a difference; believe in each other to do great things
Stay curious - we have fun on the journey of discovery
• Day-to day management, reporting and optimisation of client across our UK team but covering clients that run Europe wide too.
• Develop a working knowledge of all forms of paid social media marketing, and the applicable technology and campaign management platforms.
• Develop excellent working relationship with clients.
• Must have prior experience for retail / commerce brands and in depth knowledge of feeds, product sets, DPAs and ASC.
• Build relationships with key media owners and publishers.
• Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools
• Support and develop junior team members.
• Hold responsibility of paid social and video campaigns, hitting targets and improving performance.
• Prepare client performance review presentations.
• Keep clients and account team updated on the status of account activities.
• Be able to manage and prioritize assigned tasks understanding the importance behind projects or asking for clarification.
• An absolute wizard in excel, data turns you on and you talk in numbers.
Excellence in Client Service
• Effectively manage client expectations.
• Understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
• Work to develop a solid understanding of the client’s business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility.
• Positively represent Mediahub at all times.
Innovation & Initiative
• Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients.
• Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings.
• Work with an attitude of ‘it’s up to me to make it happen’.
• Prior Management experience would be beneficial.
• Be an excellent communicator in all forms.
• Be organised and have exceptional attention to detail.
• Manage up where necessary.
• Ensure that work is delivered with the highest level of quality and integrity.
• Develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the goals of the client business.
• Be reliable; be someone the client can trust; have integrity.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at Jess.Richardson@mbww.com if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.