Freelance Performance Director
WHO ARE WE:
We’re Mediahub, the industry’s best kept secret. This year we got our first Campaign School Report, coming in at number one for building the most ethnically diverse team in the industry. COMvergence rank us as the UK's fastest growing media agency for the second year running.
We bring a challenger mindset to everything we do. Brands choose to work with us to disrupt category norms.
We offer the best of both worlds. A start-up culture backed by Mediabrands.
Just some of the brands we work with – New Balance, Pinterest, Esprit.
You’ll be joining an agency that is for everyone.
We live by our values:
Anticipate tomorrow - we are challengers, we are proactive in thinking about what needs to happen today in order to make tomorrow better
Hustle from the heart - we move fast, take ownership, and look out for each other
Perform with pride - we take pride and care in what we do and we strive for excellence
Believe you can - believe in yourself to make a difference; believe in each other to do great things
Stay curious - we have fun on the journey of discovery
This role is a pivotal part of the P3 / Biddable team and is responsible for performance media strategy, the codification and implementation of best practice, the execution of global test and learn programmes that enable all markets to benefit from a culture of continuous improvement, the management of joint business plans with key global media platforms, and driving a culture of innovation and curiosity in our teams. You will be a bridge between the execution of media and analytics, strategy and planning.
- Tactical and strategic knowledge of how search, social, app and video platforms work
- Day-to day management, reporting and optimisation of client media across our UK team but covering clients that run Europe wide too.
- In depth DR performance knowledge is necessity as main client uses a trading model to optimise their media. There will be robust targets and prior experience of working with data and analytic teams is a must, advantageous to have adobe analytics experience and happy to investigate and propose commercial opportunities based on data.
- Build relationships with key media owners and publishers to push them towards a learning framework for clients
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (e.g: SA360, Campaign Manager, Marin, Sprinklr etc.).
- Oversee, support and develop junior team members in line with core capabilities and client requests.
- Help drive the leadership Biddable team at Mediahub, and taking responsibility for the growth and development of the wider biddable team as well as play an active role on Celebrity Cruises in day to day team management / strategy framework across search and social and collaborate with programmatic teams.
- Drive consistently high work quality standards across the team, and ladder strategic insights into data driven planning.
- Work with the regional agency performance / biddable leaders in other regions (where applicable for your clients) to drive adoption of best practice, the test and learn programme, global data and technology standards, and joint business plans with the key platforms
Excellence in Client Service
- Manage and own senior client relationships, establishing a high level of trust and driving their business forward
- Work closely with the Client Partners and Head of Biddables to understand the client’s business, challenges, competitive landscape and their marketing and business objectives
- Pull in relevant expertise and capabilities from the wider IPG ecosystem and nurture relationships with these partners
Innovation & Initiative
- At Mediahub we like to position technology as an innovation so any prior experience with scripts, algorithms or AI is extremely useful
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative effective ideas and process improvements for your clients.
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings.
- Work with an attitude of ‘it’s up to me to make it happen’.
- Partner with our agency leadership to provide cutting-edge digital insight and thought leadership both internally and externally
- Build a knowledge hub for ideas and recommendations in new business situations and for our existing clients
- Ensure that the latest POV on biddable media is shared with key clients
- Curious about the world – You are excited about new technology, innovative marketing ideas and global culture
- A self-starter – You possess a can-do attitude and are eager to develop. You love taking responsibility and problem solving. You are ambitious and a go-getter
- A leader and a team player – You are resourceful & collaborative. You love learning from others and also want to help them develop. You’re proud of your craft, but you believe in ‘success through others’ and achieve the best results when you work as a team
- Someone with a sense of fun – You don’t take yourself too seriously and can see the humour in most situations. You work hard but know the importance of having fun
- Passionate about the solution – You have ideas and are passionate about the ability of communications to make a real difference to businesses. You believe in your ideas and have the business acumen to stand by them and back them up
- A strong communicator – You can communicate and connect at a senior level in a variety of settings and across formats, both written and oral
- Business savvy – a proven ability to gain and wield a deep knowledge of our clients’ businesses, not just from a biddable media perspective but also from a marketing perspective and beyond.
- An educator - You will stay smart on biddable, marketing and relevant business topics, understand your clients’ pain points and look for “teachable” moments with junior employees
- Immersed in the latest biddable technologies, partners and approaches with experience of having led large scale international clients.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at Jess.Richardson@mbww.com if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.