Digital Media Activation Partner
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
This role will oversee the Digital Media teams, inclusive of Paid Search, Paid Social, Biddable and Programmatic teams, for a specific group of accounts corresponding to our agency partners’ structures (referred to as a Stream).
Reporting into the Managing Partner – Media, this role will be responsible for the flawless delivery of Digital Media services to their clients and agency partners.
This role will be responsible for the commercial and operational success of their department, ensuring we are achieving our financial objectives through expert resource management, talent development and the creation and implementation of initiatives to deliver additional efficiency and effectiveness.
To achieve this, the individual will work closely with Craft Leads and the Operations Team to develop and implement financial and operational processes and workflows while partnering with Commercial finance to manage costs and profitability.
As a key partner to the agency, working with the Stream’s Client Partner, they will ensure their team is knowledgeable of the agency’s proposition, ways of working and technology as well as ensuring the wider Stream is educated on Media Excellence’s Media services and capabilities.
Supported by the Stream’s Client Partner, this role will be the primary point of contact for all Digital Media related activities, including existing clients and new business responses (RFIs and Pitches).
Success within this role will be measured through multiple parameters such as, commercial success of the team, financial and operational excellence, and team motivation.
- Commercial and operational ownership of the media activation services in relevant Stream
- Team management and development
- Resource management and allocation, including offshore hub management and solutions
- Commercial negotiations and model development
- Embedding Media Excellence within the Stream and ensuring seamless ways of working
- Proactively promoting Media Excellence’s services within their Stream
- Growth of the Stream’s Media related revenues and headcount
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Proactively identifying future risks and actively proposing solutions to leadership
- Standardisation and adoption of Quality Assurance controls
- Ensuring flawless execution of Media activities
- Ensuring the team deliver perfect financial management and adherence to Mediabrands workflows and deadlines
- Ensuring clear understanding of products and services with agency partners, clients, and internal teams
- Developing commercial models and supporting with their rollout and adoption
- Identifying areas of efficiency improvement and creating clear project plans for adoption
- Supporting with Strategic responses and key client deliverables
- Creation of staff plans and scope of work documents
- Developing and maintaining strong, positive relationships with key agency stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining strong, positive relationships with key client contacts
- Working closely with Craft leads to:
- Identifying and capitalising on new revenue streams for each Craft
- Defining and influencing the strategic thinking and ways of working of Craft specialists
- Evolve product offering of each Craft
- Development of operational processes and workflows that increase efficiency and effectiveness while mitigating risk to our business
- Standardisation and adoption of Quality Assurance controls
- Maintaining strong, positive relationships with Media Owners, to driving value and innovation for our business and clients
- Ensuring the delivery of agreed goals and targets with Media Owners
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert in Digital and Performance marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience managing a large team
- Strong people management skills
- Experience managing offshore resource
- Track record of consistently achieving commercial and operational objectives
- Proven record of defining and implementing original approaches, processes, and ways of working
- Experience producing businesses cases
- Commercial experience with regards to scoping, staff plan development and negotiations
- Experience driving adoption of technology solutions
- Experience developing strong relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Expert in stakeholder management
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at Jess.Richardson@mbww.com if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!