KINESSO - Campaign Manager, Search (Amazon Ads)
The role of the Campaign Manager, Search is responsible for the overall campaign performance and execution. Their goal is to provide best in class expertise and recommendations that drive performance.
- Support the Account Management team with insights to inform request for proposals (RFPs), decks, proposals and planning recommendations.
- Work internally to develop best in class deliverables/reporting to clients, from available technology platforms and services.
- Be an expert in paid media capabilities, ability to find best in class solutions for the clients and being up-to-date with the upcoming tools/tech solutions that would work for their overall media strategy.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry.
- Manage campaign set up and execution.
- Monitor creative calendars and campaign budgeting.
- Ensure consistency of ad specs/campaign objectives.
- Ability to facilitate tagging and successfully manage direct response campaigns. Pull reports, prepare meaningful insights and recommendations and communicate these effectively in presentations.
- Monitor the goals and key performance indicators (KPI’s) for a portfolio of clients to ensure on-time and complete delivery of campaigns.
- Create strong collaborative relationships with the planning teams and specialty business units (SBUs).
- Assist with training Associates on tools and processes.
- Support Account Managers with sourcing proposals from media partners and liaising with speciality business units (SBUs) as required.
- Ensure invoice clearing and budget management.
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of the plan - regularly evaluate campaign performance, proactively optimize campaigns, provide campaign post reports and ensure flawless campaign setup and digital activation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional or Educational background in Marketing or Advertising would give leverage to this application.
- Experience with Amazon Paid Ads
- Associate level of experience in paid search media campaigns.
- Previous experience working within an advertising agency or with a media partner gives leverage to this application.
- Full understanding of the roles of various digital channels.
- Understanding trafficking and website tagging processes an asset.
- Passion for data, emerging media and technology. Professional learning agility, with a passion for continuous development.
- Client service oriented. Proactive approach to problem solving, assisting the team, self-development, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly developed organizational skills with professional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with media partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Tools such as: Search Ads 360, Microsoft Advertising/Bing Ads, Google Data Studio/Looker Studio, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, etc.) are a bonus.
What's in it for you?
• Generous paid time off with a minimum of 37 paid days off including vacation and monthly wellness days. We also have four-day long weekends, half-day summer Fridays, and meeting-free Friday afternoons year-round.
• A flexible hybrid work model that works for you.
• A focus on personal development with formal training opportunities, including mental health training and inclusion education for everyone.
• A chance to be part of and grow within a global network of agencies.
• The opportunity to contribute to our company culture by joining one of our many community-based employee groups, such as Black Employee Network, Girls on Fire, Hispanic or Latinx Alliance, Neuro Network, Pan-Asian Network, and Rainbow Lounge.
KINESSO is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, provincial, or municipal law.