Manager, Digital Partnerships (HCP)
We understand what makes people human and how they interact with their environment... and it's more than their demographic, their condition, or their profession. With over $17 Billion in marketplace clout, and part of the IPG Mediabrands family, Healix is an innovative global healthcare media agency with unparalleled buying power, preferred rates, and a proven track record for success. We’re a company filled with creative thinkers who are experts in healthcare, and who examine issues, brainstorm solutions, and recommend media engagement strategies based on insights that others often don’t see.
The Manager, Digital Partnerships is responsible for leading the team of Negotiators and Associates who develop and execute on all digital media plans from inception to completion. The Manager is the monitor of all deliverables, responsible for ensuring work is to specification and correct, as well as in charge of overseeing any applicable teamwork, resource/allocation, growth and development. The Manager will drive the team to explore and identify non-traditional partnerships opportunities. This is critical to their development and the success of the Partnerships division. The Manager of Digital Partnerships will need to be able to identify partnership opportunities that can exist outside of the standard paid media environments and effectively maximize communication across owned and earned media platforms as well.
- Communicate with clients on marketplace intelligence and partnership needs, ensuring alignment with client KPIs
- Manage daily client contact and requests, develop relationships with media partners, and present plan recommendations
- Liaise with internal teams, collaborate for knowledge sharing, and mentor/train associates
- Lead strategic media planning, KPI development, and partner negotiations using data and analytics
- Delegate and oversee plan development, manage budgets and client billing process
- Provide guidance on campaign oversight, reports, and client presentations
- Manage Analytics and Ad Ops relationship for proper tagging, reporting, and optimization
- Secure best marketplace pricing, foster relationships with media partners, and master investment strategies
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience across a variety of media channels
- Fundamental understanding of media tools as well as syndicated tools
- Demonstrated ability to develop integrated marketing communication plans encompassing traditional and non-traditional media strategies
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology: Double Click DART, Atlas DMT, and/or Media Mind
- Initiative does not require candidates to have a college degree
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in digital media planning
- Preferred working knowledge of third-party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, and others
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly both orally and in writing
- Ability to delegate and oversee Associates and Negotiators workload
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.