Media Experts - Coordinator, Investments
The Investment department is responsible for flawless digital execution, buying and negotiating rates and value of digital media. The role of the coordinator, Investment is to manage the execution of client’s digital campaigns with the Investment lead supervising. They will follow digital execution best practices that have been implemented by the team while also aligning with Media Experts objectives.
- Inputting and maintaining digital campaigns into Prisma (Mediaocean)
- Creating digital requirement specification files for the client/creative agency team to use as reference
- Trafficking digital creatives by completing traffic sheets for the Ad Operations team and sending creatives to respective internal digital teams and external publishers
- Pulling reports from activation platforms and Google Campaign Manager to validate digital metrics, confirm launch status and monitor pacing
- Using the dashboard to report and monitor campaign performance and pacing. While also maintaining the accuracy of the dashboard by cross checking data across multiple platforms and reports
- Heavily use and reinforce of pre-determined client’s nomenclature (naming conventions)
- Communicating (via. phone call, emails and/or asana) closely with other specialized business units, departments, and/or external vendors
Desired Skills & Experience
- This is an entry Level role but any previous work experience and/or education that is relevant to the role will be considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail with numbers
- Microsoft Office with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Previous inputting or data entry experience is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Collaborate with other internal and external team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks at a given period
Media Experts is a leading media agency delivering messaging for major Canadian brands across all channels. For the last 40 years, we have stood out as pioneers, thought leaders, and mavericks, a spirit that has driven our work, our company culture and most importantly, our people. We are committed to nurturing talent and fostering growth. At Media Experts, our success is measured by the success of our clients. We work to grow their business through effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding results, all while equipping them for any challenges on the horizon. With Media Experts, clients get an agency with an entrepreneurial, independent spirit, backed by best-in-class global, data-driven resources. With three offices across the country, we are a truly Canadian media agency, and proud to be part of the Mediabrands network. For more information, please visit mediaexperts.com.
What's in it for you?
• Generous paid time off with a minimum of 37 paid days off including vacation and monthly wellness days. We also have four-day long weekends, half-day summer Fridays, and meeting-free Friday afternoons year-round.
• A flexible hybrid work model that works for you.
• A focus on personal development with formal training opportunities, including mental health training and inclusion education for everyone.
• A chance to be part of and grow within a global network of agencies.
• The opportunity to contribute to our company culture by joining one of our many community-based employee groups, such as Black Employee Network, Girls on Fire, Hispanic or Latinx Alliance, Neuro Network, Pan-Asian Network, and Rainbow Lounge.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, provincial, or municipal law.