Assistant, Partnership Relations
Orion Worldwide is a global media company that generates value for many of the world’s most well-known media owners and brands. Like our namesake, we are connectors who bring together people and businesses to unlock a mutual exchange of value. We define success through our ability to help partners achieve long-term, sustainable growth.
We look for people who possess the passion, innovative thinking, and partnership skills to join our collaborative and diverse teams. No single person, or discipline, is responsible for success at Orion. Teamwork is the backbone for how we achieve our business goals and cultivate an inclusive culture in which we can all be proud. We strive for a vibrant culture of creativity, accountability, and connection – and believe we do a pretty good job! We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent, with a passion for all things media - to launch your career as an Assistant, Partnership Relations on our Investment Team.
This individual will maintain relationships with Media Partners and steward their portfolio of Orion Partnerships. Additionally, they will onboard, manage the partnership terms, accurately track participating campaigns, generate demand, and support Partnership Development Leads through compliance, governance, seamless process execution, and customer service. This individual will play a critical role in Orion’s Investment growth and revenue recognition. They will be measured on their ability to maintain relationships, ensure partnership renewals for Deal Creators and diligently track partnership commitments accurately and timely.
- Owns a book of business aligned to a segment of Orion partners.
- Supports weekly meetings with assigned media partners on Video, National, CTV, Video Addressable, Unwired onboarding, operations, and activation process.
- Supports partnership onboarding and ensures all aspects of commercial execution are met, including invoicing, and trade terms.
- Supports weekly meetings with assigned Orion client business leads on partner education, operations, and activation process.
- Work with Associate Director/Director to track all participating campaigns and ensure all billings registered reconciles with agreed-upon terms using Excel and internal databases (Prisma)
- Work with internal stakeholders communicating deal progress, pacing and status.
- Accountable for accurately tracking media partnerships, ensuring all eligible spending is communicated and captured in monthly financial submission.
- Responsible for supporting monthly financial and operational reporting, for book of business.
- Contributes to quarterly supply needs analysis.
- Contributes to account QBRs; drives business reviews.
- Collaborates with Media Partners, Orion Partnership Development Leads, Client Leads, Operations, Addressable Product Development team, Finance, and Agency Partners
- Available for other assignments and tasks as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-1 years of media experience with an emphasis on Video, National, CTV, Video Addressable, Unwired; ideally in agency or in agency development
- Experience and knowledge of the digital media landscape and business -- inclusive of programmatic.
- Fundamental understanding of trade media.
- Experience in partnership development and client management
- Financial and mathematical acumen.
- Highly collaborative. Hyper responsive.
- Relationship builder and outcome driver.
- Familiarity with Prisma, Salesforce, and Project Management tools (Asana, Monday.com)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The Orion Experience
- Hybrid work schedule that promotes life/work integration
- Unlimited time off, monthly wellness days, winter break and employee appreciation week office closures
- Well-being at work: monthly reimbursement for expenses to fuel your mind, body, and pocket
- Generous parental leave, up to 20 weeks fully paid
- A supportive culture rooted in our foundational values of empowerment and empathy
- A focus on your development and offer training sessions, career mapping, workshops, and global mentorship program
- An environment that promotes open conversation and idea sharing through a variety of forums, community talks, and accessible leadership
- Employee-led resource group that plays a key role in shaping Orion’s culture of belonging and ensuring that employees can thrive
- Charitable and volunteer efforts that are employee-led through Orion Gives Back
- Weekly “Community Day” that includes breakfast, lunch, and engagement events
- Onsite gym facility and free/subsidized café
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s OK! At Orion, we value a variety of perspectives and experiences and believe in transferrable skillsets. If you’re excited about this role but not certain it’s a match, we encourage you to apply!
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email email@example.com.
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.