Manager, Video Partnerships
We understand what makes people human and how they interact with their environment... and it's more than their demographic, their condition or their profession. With over $17 Billion in marketplace clout, and part of the IPG Mediabrands family, Healix is an innovative global healthcare media agency with unparalleled buying power, preferred rates, and a proven track record for success. We’re a company filled with creative thinkers who are experts in healthcare, and who examine issues, brainstorm solutions, and recommend media engagement strategies based on insights that others often don’t see.
The Manager, Video Partnerships is the base-level management role on the Video Partnerships team, with responsibilities including managing all National video buying activity, negotiating buys, checking preliminary and final post buy delivery, and tracking performance. Managers assist with the management of Partnerships team – developing their skills, evaluating their performance, and managing their growth. The individual is tasked with developing and maintaining strong client relationships. The Manager will drive the team to explore and identify non-traditional partnerships opportunities. This is critical to their development and the success of the Partnerships division. The Manager of Video Partnerships will need to be able to identify partnership opportunities that can exist outside of the standard paid media environments.
- Serve as a backup to the Associate Director for client relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams to align with and deliver against client KPIs
- Update status documents for client meetings, prepare email recommendations, and buy presentations
- Write POVs for targeted opportunities to drive client business
- Stay knowledgeable about the client's business and competitors to determine advertising and media needs
- Direct and provide guidance to the team, ensuring superior negotiations for maximum value and efficiency
- Oversee media negotiations for various channels and collaborate with partners for promotional opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of programming trends, marketplace conditions, and train negotiators
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience buying network, cable and syndication with Media company or experience within the Media Industry
- Experience in negotiating upfront, scatter and opportunistic buys
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven superior customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Desktop software, specifically Excel and Word, PowerPoint preferred
- Proficient with MBox or equivalent Inventory Management system
- Experience across a variety of media channels
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, and others
- Demonstrated ability to think and execute “out of the box” ideas
- Strong developed relationships with the Networks
- 4+ years of local senior buying/supervising or related industry experience
- Proven leadership ability and/or prior experience in supervising a team
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.