What makes this different from all the other job ads you've been reading? Find out from our people!
- Come join a global media powerhouse
- Progressive and ambitious clients who want industry-leading work.
- Experienced and capable teams to accelerate your career.
- Industry leading leave entitlements including; Birthday Leave, Extra annual leave days and up to 16 weeks Paid Parental leave.
- Use of automation and robots to free up staff from repetitive manual tasks
- Family Inclusive Workplace
- Hybrid working policy including remote international opportunities.
- Agency perks including; early finish Fridays, culture club, breakfast, health and wellbeing initiatives, onsite gym, daily meditations, employee assistance programs.
- Ongoing L&D opportunities
The Investment Exec (or Trader, as we like to call it!) is the most integral member of the UM Australia Trading team and a cornerstone of the trading product we deliver for our clients.
As a Trader, you are responsible for the implementation process across all paid media connections. You actively collaborate with your Trading Managers and Trading Directors to ensure best in market trading excellence.
- Complete all reporting outputs - post analysis campaigns, campaign reviews, burst summaries and buy summaries.
- Deliver day to day negotiations across paid channels
- Build solid relationships with media partners
- Work closely with business units and deliver on improved value for our clients
- Attend and actively participate in all weekly trading meetings, providing updates on campaign performance
- Accurate and timely loading of activity into invoicing system (SMD) for 100% compliance of client invoicing
- Running analyses of TV and Radio ratings via industry tools such as eTam and eRam
What will you need to know already?
While you will have lots of room to grow and challenge yourself, we do ask that you have some understanding of the industry already so you don't get lost in the lingo!
- Strong TV knowledge is a requirement for this role
- Expert knowledge of tools such as SMD, eTam, eRam and MOVE.
- Ideally 12+ months experience in the media industry has shown a significant desire to progress within the industry.
- Knowledgeable and confident in trading across all paid connections and multiple categories, including use of tools.
- The idea of negotiations and networking with your clients is exciting to you.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- You have very good attention to detail.
Sounds like your next step? Apply to join the UM Australia team today.
We value unique backgrounds and experiences to encourage and celebrate diversity. First Nations people, those identifying as LGBTQ+, people of all ages, people with disabilities, and people who are culturally and linguistically diverse are encouraged to apply. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the community in which we live.