VP, Paid Search
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
Who you are: As the VP, you are responsible for the oversight of digital performance channels and activation teams with a deep knowledge of Paid Search and Paid Social. You are responsible for strategic vision, growth plans and roadmap of this channel. As a key partner to the SVP, you oversee a holistic strategy focused on driving efficiency and integration across organic and paid search. In partnership with the SVP, you will ensure search integration with other media channels and acquisition marketing efforts. This will lead to consistent, progressive approaches to solving client challenges, delivering optimizations and seizing opportunities while driving client expansion and growth for KINESSO. As the VP, you are charged with revenue growth, team development and setting the stage for innovative approaches to search. You will be ultimately responsible for high quality, project delivery on all client initiatives.
· Partner with SVP to find and deploy relevant organic growth opportunities within clients managed
· Establish strategy, account plans and overall direction for digital programs delivering on client goals/KPIs
· Orchestrate strategic workflow with the day-to-day teams to drive high quality execution rooted in best practices
· Own relationships with internal teams and key platform partners to deliver best-in-class solutions. Responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients and agency partners
· Promote the best working environment to help boost teamwork, morale and productivity. Drive growth for direct reports through goal setting, pathing, training, and providing opportunities to expand their skillset
· Own strategic annual plan with clients to build on objectives and provide quarterly assessments and updates
· Supports operational needs and serves as an escalation point. Ownership of scope development and negotiations, financial forecasting, account profitability and team resource management. Successfully manage multiple clients and/or brands as well different subsets of teams
· Responsible for developing long-term objectives and relationship roadmap with strategic partners i.e., how we are advancing Social product
· Keeps current with new developments both in the industry and at the agency
· Crafts appropriate client strategies, POVs, and thought leadership to elevate the produc
Required Skills & Experience
· Superior analytical skills, strategic thinking, communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to C-level executives
· Demonstrated understanding of 3rd party tools, management platforms and analytics suites.
· Ability to judge and quantify results of media efforts placed on behalf of our clients (i.e., understand/describe impact of results, compare actual results to needs of client) and the ability to translate this data into a story
· Proven ability to represent company philosophies and expertise to external parties, including clients and partner agencies
· Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal Search teams; strong leadership and administrative skills. Fosters an environment that enables action and drives retention
· Extensive experience, including a strong, established history of agency experience leading Social marketing teams
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· KINESSO does not require candidates to have a college degree
Desired Skills & Experience
· Continued enthusiasm towards the medium and the desire to constantly educate one’s self on the latest information
· Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn, Pinterest. TikTok & Reddit a plus
· Knowledge of Asana or other project management platforms a plus
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.