Talent Acquisition Resourcer
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.
Talent Acquisition is a massive priority for Mediabrands, and we are looking to hire a brilliant addition to the team.
We are seeking a highly skilled Talent Acquisition Researcher to join our team on an FTC basis initially to support a three-month project but with the possibility of further extension. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in international talent mapping and research, preferably gained within an Executive Search Firm or a similar high-level recruitment environment.
As a Talent Acquisition Researcher, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, sourcing, and attracting top-tier talent across EMEA, focusing on the media industry. Leveraging your expertise in talent mapping, you will provide critical insights and market intelligence to support our recruitment strategies and talent acquisition efforts.
- Conduct comprehensive research and analysis to map and identify top talent across EMEA markets within the media industry.
- Utilise various sourcing methods, including databases, networking, market mapping, and industry-specific platforms, to identify and engage passive candidates.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition and senior stakeholders to understand and align recruitment needs with business objectives.
- Develop in-depth market intelligence reports, including talent pools, competitor analysis, and industry trends, to guide recruitment strategies.
- Build and maintain a robust talent pipeline by proactively identifying and engaging with potential candidates, nurturing relationships for future opportunities.
- Co-ordinate with senior leadership to develop pipelines in synch with their business leads.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in talent acquisition research, preferably within an Executive Search Firm or similar high-level recruitment environment.
- Proven track record of conducting international talent mapping and research preferably within the media or marketing industry.
- Strong understanding of recruitment methodologies, sourcing techniques, and talent acquisition strategies.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with candidates and senior stakeholders.
- Proficiency in utilising recruitment tools, databases, and market research techniques.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- International experience or exposure to diverse cultures and markets is highly desirable.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifices car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!