Sr. Associate, Commerce and Retail Media 3008
Kinesso brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso’s application framework spans audience, planning, and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands.
Who you are: Enthusiastic about interactive media and marketing with a desire to learn and build knowledge of search, social media, marketing principles, interactive media, and direct response strategies & tactics in a fast paced and fun environment. You’re ready to kick start your career in media and are excited to partner with some of the world’s leading consumer brands.
- Directly partner in the development, implementation and optimization of e-retail search campaigns to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve business results
- Demonstrate an understanding of client goals / KPIs for multiple campaigns, and key optimizations that can drive improved performance
- Daily campaign & budget management including optimizations
- Demonstrate application of industry and team best practices in managing campaign budgets & performance
- Show comfort and speed with Analyzing & reporting data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis
- Turn insights into long term action by highlighting clear flow of cause, effect, and next steps in analysis of campaign performance
- Demonstrate ability to use historical data or vendor relationships to create benchmarks for current campaign performance
- Partner with team leads on forecasting media plans for planning purposes
- Become proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking & analytic systems to be able to accurately input media plan details and launch campaigns
- Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (latest media plans, performance reports, ) relevant to clients’ business with Reprise Media
- Professional communication with clients, vendors, partners in both written and verbal channels
- Including comfort leading recurring communications and demonstrating knowledge of outstanding deliverables on the team agenda
- Oversee reconciliation all campaign billing to ensure that client receives all planned media, billing is tracked in team documents, and budgets are on pace to deliver in full
- Contribute to client facing deliverables with professionally formatted and clear production sheets / forecasts / budget trackers as needed
- Contribute to team onboardings & trainings of new hires
- Contribute to eRetail platform POVs and evaluations through strong knowledge of capability vs KPIs of client business
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Google, Amazon Sponsored Ads, Walmart, Target, with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Process oriented, with the ability to juggle many tasks at one time. Time management skills are critical
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics
- Basic understanding of at least one bidding platform such as Pacvue or Skai/Kenshoo
- Excellent writing, math, multi-tasking, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion and communicate progress up to manager
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Previous agency or client experience strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of eCommerce experience preferred
- Experience with Google Shopping, Web Analytics, or other cross functional eCommerce skills preferred
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.