Senior Producer, Experiential
We are Rapport, an Out of Home - OOH - media agency and we're known for the strength of our relationships. Rewarding Connections is at the heart of everything we do. It's all about collaborative and successful partnerships and a passion to deliver valuable results. As OOH becomes more engaging, interactive, and content-driven, we're here to guide advertisers and agencies through the evolving media landscape. Please visit Rapport’s website for more information. Rapport is a member of the constellation of companies within Mediabrands and is wholly owned by Interpublic (NYSE:IPG). https://rapportww.com/us/
This rockstar candidate possesses an entrepreneur spirit, a strong background in experiential/production and has a knack for creating unique activations for a plethora of well-known brands, a majority within the Entertainment industry. The LA-Based Senior Producer’s responsibilities include managing multiple complex projects, often simultaneously, from ideation to execution. This job will require seamless transitions between clients/vendors/projects. The right candidate will be able to bring the client’s vision to life as well as brainstorm within the team to develop first-to market-ideas and stay current on trends within the space. A person who thrives in fast-paced environment and who enjoys no two days ever the same, would succeed on this talented team. Ideal candidate will have existing relationships in the space and a great attitude and enthusiasm to “dive in” and create magic together.
- Be able to work both independently and within a team to concept, budget, pitch, and produce successful activations, all with varying budgets.
- Keen eye for selecting right partner, spotting value adds throughout planning process and being able to exceed client expectations whenever possible.
- Strong storytelling/presentation skills and ability to create client-facing decks.
- Understand feasibility when fleshing out projects/budgets and builds client’s trust in their ability to create and manage programs.
- Coordinate and lead communication as the conduit between experiential/production partners, clients and internal teams to ensure on-time delivery and alignment between all parties.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be solution-oriented are key; as well as being able to pivot with rationale and clear communication on next steps.
- Pro-active in finding new vendors or opportunities to expand service offerings; eager to learn and continue to evolve with this industry.
- Background in technology, including vendor relations and ability to speak general terminology are desired.
- Ability to physically attend client/lead agency meetings, oversee builds at production shops, install/strike, site visits, and activations all with client’s best interest top of mind.
- Can provide support and leadership for junior team members
- Collaborative mindset with a willingness to seek guidance and support from team-members when issues or problems arise, all while demonstrating humility and composure when navigating challenges
- Strong relationship building skills; including cultivating and maintaining positive interactions/experiences with internal/external partners and clients.
- Showcases a robust understanding of the various processes and procedures in place across Account, Finance, Operations and IMPACT with ability to lead discussions and ensure junior level staff are following suit
- Participates in Rapport/IPG MediaBrands offered program, projects, courses to grow.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in work field
- 5+ years’ event planning/experiential/production experience
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail
- Self- starter, able to take on large scale projects, multi-projects and be able to prioritize appropriately
- Comfortable working with Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be friendly, professional and capable of building rapport with our vendors, our clients and our colleagues.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Creative Suite preferred
- Management experience of running a team of producers desired but not required
- Experience in Entertainment field preferred
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.