Senior Performance Executive
Why join KINESSO?
- Largest global digital marketing agency with 6200+ experts across 60 offices globally.
- Take the time you deserve with unlimited time off (Leave+), birthday, anniversary, monthly wellness days and progressive parental leave policies.
- A hybrid working model and incredible office culture. with opportunities for global transfers, internal secondments, and travel.
- Mentorship programs, learning modules and professional skills training to support your career ambitions.
- Wellness programs including access to an EAP and wellness coaching
- Agency perks, early finish Fridays, culture club, breakfast, health and wellbeing initiatives
As a Senior Performance Executive, you will be supporting the Performance Manager in developing strategies and optimization plans for multiple client campaigns across several digital channels. In the role, you will develop an understanding of your clients and their business, challenges, and customers to help guide your strategy. More than just optimising campaigns, you will take a marketing approach to determine the most appropriate channels, budgets, and messaging to deliver the best possible outcomes.
About the role:
- Supporting the Performance Manager in developing an overall digital integrated media strategy.
- Managing and creating responses to client briefs.
- Responsible for day-to-day client communications regarding insights, reporting, and optimisation recommendations along with the Performance Manager.
- Strategize search engine marketing campaign structures, optimisation approaches and deliveries to tie in with the overarching client marketing plans.
- Assisting managers in planning, developing, and executing campaigns across Google ads, Microsoft ads, Meta, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ensure implementation of agreed tests, and communicate outcomes including impact, incremental value, and next steps.
- Collaborate with the team on strategy and optimization of social media campaigns including audience and creative best practices.
- Coordinate and support Social Coordinators by providing training and constructive feedback to develop an efficient team.
- Coordinate and support Social Coordinators through the campaign lifecycle to ensure campaigns are accurately implemented including buddy-checking their implementation while being accountable for the end-to-end campaign execution of all paid Social activity.
- Run the day-to-day operations on accounts and support the Performance Director in delivering account stewardship.
Who you are:
- You may have 1.5 - 3 years of experience within digital paid media predominantly across social channels
- Previous experience developing and executing paid campaigns
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Analytically minded with strong reporting skills.
- A thirst for knowledge; understanding the digital landscape and keeping up to date with trends and technology.
- Team player combined with the ability to have fun!
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn ‘action’ into ‘outcome’ for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry.
We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
We value unique backgrounds and experiences to encourage and celebrate diversity. First Nations people, those identifying as LGBTQ+, people of all ages, people with disabilities, and people who are culturally and linguistically diverse are encouraged to apply. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the community in which we live.