Senior Executive - Media planning and Buying_Gurgaon
Seniority Level: Entry Level (0-1 Year)
Job Function: Media Planning
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Media Executive who will work on media campaign implementation. You will be responsible for report analysis. This position demands good understanding of data segments. You will be exposed to all platforms which will enable you to be a successful planner in the future.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Do campaign implementation (collaboration with ad operations team), optimization and reporting
• Analyzing and reporting results and budget summaries on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, annually)
• Deploying appropriate technology platforms to find and engage with key target audience segments
• Billing and invoicing to client will also be a part of their role.
• Solid understanding of marketing and media planning principles
• Experience using technology to connect with key target audience segment
• Highly developed analytical thinking
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Strong project management skills ability to manage multiple projects and accounts
• Masters/Bachelor’s Degree
What You Can Expect From Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenue’s vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.