Senior Analyst, Data & Tech
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Data and Technology team with the Client Solutions, Analytics group at BPN- Part of Initiative/Mediabrands. A successful candidate should be a product minded, hands-on individual with a strong understanding of technical buildouts, strong leadership skills, entrepreneurial spirit and interest in media and marketing.
You will be critical in helping establish a suite of automation tools & products for a large pharmaceutical client. Curiosity and passion for automation, data management, digital data and new technologies, is a must!
Primary day to day tasks will include working with teams across Initiative to gather requirements and information on workstreams which can be streamlined, developing complex buildout blueprints, leading coding & technical work and communicating with key stakeholders.
A successful candidate will have a wide variety of skills in media, technology, data, and cross team management.
- Collaborate with other company teams to identify existing procedures and identify areas for automation / improvement
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to define and prioritize needs across the company
- Contribute to designing major programming & buildout blueprints and executing development work on said requirements
- Assist translating high-level requirements into detailed user stories and use cases that design and development teams can easily implement.
- Contribute to certain strategic planning activities and operational improvement initiatives.
- Assist developing marketing and training materials, and be the subject matter expert to provide demos, education and training to drive adoption of the product.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of programming and/or automation development work
- Expert in Excel from basics (pivoting, vlookups, data manipulations, etc.) to advanced skills (macro creation, custom programming, developing plugins, etc.) is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and communicate with all levels of management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with advertising technologies or operations (media planning, buying, reporting) is a plus
- Experience working with data from digital channels (dcm, facebook, twitter, adwords, bing, etc.) is a plus
- Previous management experience is a plus
- Experience working with databases, sql, tableau and other tools are a plus, specifically Snowflake
- Advanced Programming Experience in Python and/or C++, with a strong understanding of object oriented programming
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Experience advocating and driving product adoption and usage.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.