Senior Analyst, Client Solutions, Analytics
We believe in the power of media to reshape our industry and orchestrate a brand’s entire consumer experience, by balancing both what unites people and what makes them different. When brands unite people in culture, they build Fame, and when brands connect individuals to their unique journeys, they build customer Flow. Initiative builds Fame & Flow for brands like Nike, Amazon, Merck, and T-Mobile. Media responsibility is at the forefront of everything we do, whether it’s creating media plans that reflect the diversity of our communities, promote brand safety, and foster sustainability. Our agency celebrates diversity in an inclusive environment where all of our 6,000+ strong talent across 90+ markets feel seen, heard, and valued. Our vision is to create not only a better media company, but also a better media industry, and maybe even a better world.
We make a promise to our people that we double down on seeing, celebrating & elevating all the things that make you, uniquely you. And just as we do for our brands and clients, we connect our people to the journeys that matter in building a meaningful career.
There are four I’s in Initiative and these represent our core values and behaviors.
· INDIVID[YOU]ALITY – you bring your genuine and unique self to and into the work, every day.
· INSTINCT – you’re tuned in and armed with intelligence; you have a bias for action – shit happens when you’re around.
· IMPACT! – you care deeply about the impact you have on our clients, their customers, our community, the media landscape and our world at large.
· IMAGINATION – your ability to imagine and bring to life the ideas, solutions, and the future of Initiative, makes us THE create media agency in the world.
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the Initiative team as a Senior Analyst, Client Solutions, Analytics. The Senior Analyst will have responsibility for campaign performance metrics as well as overall business process and network ecosystem data as it relates to defining, designing, and interpreting campaign results.
- Provide meaningful insight for internal stakeholders as well as clients regarding areas such as brand health, cross-channel synergy, paid/owned/earned media, and consumer behavior
- Manipulation and analysis of large datasets from multiple sources, including proprietary agency analytics platform
- Summarizing advertising measurements such as reach and frequency, engagement rate, viewability, and fraud
- Accurately evaluate the effectiveness and performance of paid campaign advertising
- Develop and maintain dashboards, including the creation of charts or other visualizations through Tableau or other Business Intelligence platform to illustrate campaign performance
- Have an innate curiosity for processes improvements and continually strive to be better
- Develop and maintain automated ETL processes by leveraging python and SQL databases to store and harmonize large datasets.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong proficiency across the following platforms: Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics, and DoubleClick DCM, among others
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products particularly PowerPoint and Excel, including advanced knowledge of PivotTables and complex formulas
- Ability to digest and explain complex ideas to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Must be able to collaborate across teams to produce strong insights to advance reporting and client deliveries
- Experience with digital media measurement and reporting platforms preferred as well as programming languages
- Experienced in effective dashboard designing with a focus on customizing to client needs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years of analytical experience, media/advertising industry a bonus
- Must be a team player but also have the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills equally capable of interacting with peers and senior leaders
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.