Programmatic Account Manager
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
We are growing our team of experts and are looking for a talented Campaign / Account Manager to work across AMEX on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover mat leave.
The Programmatic Manager position sits within a regional performance team focused on servicing a tier one finance client. UM have been appointed the global agency of record for the client due to capabilities across media, technology, data and insights - combined with a commitment to building dedicated specialist teams that challenge the client approach as they continue to grow.
The role is for a programmatic expert who has a proven track record of delivering best in class executional excellence. The role is a dedicated to the account and sits amongst a broader specialist client EMEA performance client team.
You are responsible for the strategic activation and execution of programmatic campaigns across multiple DSPs and markets. You are responsible for providing programmatic leadership and setting the agenda for driving the programmatic partnership across strategy, creative, operations and activation. You are accountable for proactively leading campaign optimisation, strategy and execution. Due to this, at least experience with DV360 and a strong understanding of the Google marketing stack is compulsory with trading experience across other DSPs including Xandr, Amazon, The Trade Desk, Verizon preferable.
The Programmatic Manager will assist in establishing strong relationships with clients and partners. From a client perspective the role involves a high level of client facing time and you will be required to have an ability to showcase and demonstrate subject matter expertise both at a micro (daily optimisations) and macro (test and learn innovation projects) level. You will have an ability to manage multiple stakeholders across both physical and virtual spaces and are able to follow projects/campaigns from conception to execution. You will collaborate with key DSP partners and data providers utilising your experience and skills to guide clients to the best approach and new opportunities.
You will be considered a leader in the digital arena continually challenging internal, client and other agency partners to apply strong, dynamic, connected thinking in their approach to programmatic strategy - also regularly educating clients with thought leadership pieces that inform them on the shifting media landscape.
This role at IPG is an opportunity to work within a truly global client, network and client team; while focused at a regional level the role involves dealing with both local and global stakeholders on a weekly basis. The programmatic hub is considered a centre of excellence both by agency allowing global data and tech product to be cascaded giving high exposure to best in class programmatic practise and practitioners.
- Manage client requests, workflow and relationship.
- Develop a deep, trusted understanding of client's business.
- Produce and present recommendations and thought leadership product/output that evolves current client approach.
- Own the campaign management process, from brief and DSP set up, to optimisations and presenting results, (With support from the Associate Traders)
- Communicate the best possible optimisation through data and visualisations.
- Assist in evolving the approach through both hygiene (process) and thought leadership (innovation).
- Ability to evaluate and remain DSP agnostic as new opportunities arise
- Grow, mentor, inspire and encourage the Associate Traders in the team.
- Work closely with the Associate Traders on the development, implementation and optimisation of programmatic campaigns to successfully.
- Manage vendor meetings and research new opportunities e.g. identifying, negotiating and establishing PMPs with relevant exchanges/ publishers.
- Serve as resource in terms of gathering and distributing industry research/ POV’s.
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions , best practice, and growth opportunity presentations.
Skills and Experience
- Client satisfaction in programmatic recommendations and thought leadership.
- 360 feedback on collaborating with the internal stakeholders and client team.
- Recommendations that are realised and translated into best practise.
- New partnerships and innovation project recommendation and implementation.
- Out of scope opportunities are sourced and realised.
- Contribution to the culture and identity of Mediabrands across the UK business
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!