Kinesso - Coordinator, Search
The Search Coordinator is responsible for the overall campaign performance and execution. Their goal is to provide best in class expertise and recommendations that drive performance.
- Support the Account Management team with insights to inform RFPs, decks, and proposals.
- Work internally to develop best in class deliverables/reporting to clients, from available technology platforms and services.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry.
- Assist the Analyst with account set up and execution.
- Ensure consistency of SEM recommendations and objectives.
- Pull reports, prepare actionable insights and recommendations and communicate these effectively in presentations.
- Create strong collaborative relationships with the planning teams and specialty business units (SBUs). Assist with training Interns or teammates on tools and processes.
- Support Analyst with sourcing proposals from media partners and liaise with Specialty Business Units (SBUs) as required.
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of the SEM strategy - regularly evaluate performance, proactively optimize websites, provide post reports and ensure flawless setup and digital activation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working within an advertising agency or with a media partner or in search marketing, an asset.
- Full understanding of the roles of various digital channels.
- Understanding trafficking and website tagging processes an asset.
- Exposure to various platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studios, etc.).
- Passion for data, emerging media and technology.
- Strong learning agility, with a passion for continuous development.
- Client service oriented.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, assisting the team, self-development, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well and multi-task.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with media partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
KINESSO brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, KINESSO powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso’s application framework spans audience, planning, and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands. For more information, please visit kinesso.com.
What's in it for you?
• Generous paid time off with a minimum of 37 paid days off including vacation and monthly wellness days. We also have four-day long weekends, half-day summer Fridays, and meeting-free Friday afternoons year-round.
• A flexible hybrid work model that works for you.
• A focus on personal development with formal training opportunities, including mental health training and inclusion education for everyone.
• A chance to be part of and grow within a global network of agencies.
• The opportunity to contribute to our company culture by joining one of our many community-based employee groups, such as Black Employee Network, Girls on Fire, Hispanic or Latinx Alliance, Neuro Network, Pan-Asian Network, and Rainbow Lounge.
KINESSO is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, provincial, or municipal law.