Mediabrands is de wereldwijde mediaholding waar alle mediabedrijven van Interpublic Group (NYSE:IPG) onder vallen. Het bedrijf heeft wereldwijd meer dan 13.000 marketingexperts in dienst in meer dan 130 landen. Diversiteit en inclusiviteit is daarbij prioriteit. Wij adviseren onze klanten hoe ze media en content op de best mogelijke manier kunnen gebruiken om hen te helpen hun marketing- en communicatiedoelstellingen te bereiken. In Nederland zijn dat full service media en consultancybureaus Initiative en UM, het digital marketingmerk Reprise en het full service social en contentmarketingbureau YUNE. Specialistische labels in Nederland zijn MAGNA (buying en planning), Matterkind (addressable specialisten), Orion (trading & capital), Rapport (OOH-specialisten), Mediabrands Marketing Sciences (data-, onderzoek- en tech specialisten) en ten slotte ontwikkelt bGenius marketingtechnologie. Onze kantoren staan in Amsterdam en Groningen. Mediabrands heeft ‘CHALLENGEN’ in hun DNA zitten. We zijn een bedrijf van Challengers. We zijn niet de grootste, maar we zijn er voor merken en marketeers die verrast, uitgedaagd en geprikkeld willen worden om zodoende niet stil te komen staan. Daarnaast hebben de Mediabrands labels ‘SAMEN’ in hun DNA zitten. Wij zijn één familie, wij vormen één huis. Wij geloven in het feit dat we samen groter en krachtiger zijn en over meer kennis beschikken. Wij zijn ‘The House of Challengers!’
Associate, paid search
NIKE Inc. is the world's leading designer, marketer, NIKE Inc. is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1972, Nike has grown over the last 50 years into one of the most valuable, most loved and most emulated brands in the world, singular in its ability to create cultural conversation within the world of sports and fashion and far beyond.
Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world; a mission expressed every day through product design, digital and physical retail consumer experiences, and brand communications.
Initiative is Nike's and Jordan brands newly-appointed media agency of record for EMEA, responsible for strategy, integrated media planning and activation, measurement, and data & technology services across 34 countries. Reprise partners with Initiative to create best in class solutions for Nike.
Partnering with Nike is an extraordinary opportunity requiring extraordinary talent.
Our vision is to build the best integrated team connecting brand and performance to deliver best in class outcomes. The Nike Initiative EMEA team will be a highly diverse team, attracting the sharpest emerging and established media experts across all disciplines in the industry. With the chance to grow and do great work people all over the region will see, admire, and respond to.
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.
As Associate, Paid Search, you will have responsibility for:
- Make changes in campaigns based on advice from Mentor on pacing, optimization, and campaign development as needed;
- Optimize, and maintain paid search campaigns for clients;
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies;
- Analyse & report data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis;
- Implement SEM best practices;
- Keep abreast of industry news and support the development of POVs to communicate relevant updates to client;
- Execute testing across campaign variables that create client-specific insight and feed future successions of testing;
- Proactive optimization efforts and identify testing opportunities;
- Assist manager with compiling search plan;
- Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis;
- Campaign & budget management including optimizations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some SEM/PPC experience, preferably with agencies, experience web analytics and SEO a big plus;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Process oriented, with the ability to juggle many tasks at one time. Time management skills are critical;
- Excellent writing and communication skills Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills;
- Strong working understanding of the SEM industry, including major players and supporting technology (bid management tools (SA360, Marin/Kenshoo), AdWords, and Microsoft Ads);
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, etc.);
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into media tactics when applied via online technologies;
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics;
- Experience working on enterprise level PPC accounts with large budgets ($1m+) preferred;
- Expert ability in keyword research, ad copy writing, landing page optimization, and bid management.
Working at Mediabrands means:
We offer a challenging, diverse position in which you can really make a difference. You will work independently, but also together with an enthusiastic team. We work in a dynamic environment where people work intensively, but where there is also room for sociability and relaxation.
- A competitive salary in line with your experience;
- 26 vacation days per year based on a 40-hour workweek;
- Working for leading A-brands;
- Learning from 100+ experienced digital professionals;
- Part of an international network;
- Passionate and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Communal lunch;
- Sports, Parties, Christmas dinner, Beach party, Pub quiz, Annual ski trip;
- Flexible working (good balance between office/client & home);
- Solid coaching - Buddy with over 2 years of experience making you familiair through our proven 100 days plan;
- Work and private life in balance;
- A Learning & Development department that can help you develop both hard and soft skills;
- A lot of freedom to develop your own initiatives;
- Opportunity to work in and from abroad (maximum of 45 days per year).
Your role in the organization:
- You report to: Manager Paid Search
- You will work closely with: Executive Planners, Client Leads, Communication Directors
- You will be supervised by: a buddy (through a 100-day familiarization plan)
- You apply for the vacancy;
- Within a week, we review your application and you will hear whether we invite you for an interview;
- First contact: We call you to get to know you and schedule an appointment;
- The first interview: An initial (online) interview with potential colleagues follows;
- Is there a match? Then a second interview follows, which may include an assessment/case;
- Is the match complete? Then we will be pleased to make you a proposal.
Does this position sound like your place to grow (further)? If so, feel free to open our doors with your application and discover who we are. Do you have questions or need more information? Then contact our recruitment team at [email protected]