Associate, Outcome Operations
Kinesso brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso’s application framework spans audience, planning, and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands.
Outcome Operations serves as the platform experts that support the activation and execution of digital ad campaigns. Candidate will act as the liaison between media counterparts and provide strategic and consultative guidance around ad-technology and marketing-technology alternatives and solutions to support client relationships; acts as data implementation experts and manages data governance. The candidate will evaluate new and existing ad technology and/or vendors. The candidate will serve as the solutions expert in matching client and agency objectives/measurement to ad-technology solutions and will interface with multiple clients and/or media agency teams to provide desired solutions/outcomes.
· Supports the technical execution of digital media campaigns, including creative asset checks, trafficking, and proper tagging implementation in third party platforms.
· Reviews campaign documents and ensures accurate campaign set-up
· Produces trafficking assets requested from internal departments and 3rd party vendors; runs campaign performance and delivery reports
· Troubleshoots basic, routine digital media and ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, data discrepancies or reporting
· Under daily supervision, works within specific limits and authority on assignments of moderate complexity
· Possesses functional knowledge and continues to build knowledge of the company, processes, and clients through formal on-the-job training
· Performs a range of assignments related to job discipline; solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
Required Skills & Experience
· Beginner’s ability to anticipate, recognize, and clearly define problems using various techniques to systematically analyse, weigh alternatives and propose solutions
· Knowledge of technology or measurement ad tech solutions, including platforms
· Kinesso does not require candidates to have a college degree
Desired Skills & Experience
· Previous experience managing existing business relationships, partnerships, and alliances internally and/or externally a plus
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to assess and rank issues and tasks in order of importance for taking action
· AdTech Solutions experience a plus
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.