AdOps - Dyson Regional Operations Manager EMEA
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance romance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
The successful candidate will manage and lead the client’s regional ad operations and campaign processes, activation and data governance. They are also jointly responsible for the rollout of Global process and projects with two other regional managers. Accountable to client and agency for meeting AdOps SOW, reporting and updating global leads with their regions support requirements and measurable success. Support with strategic planning and resourcing of Ops teams across region.
Must be process obsessed, technologically literate, and commercially minded. Eager to transform, develop and optimise with informed decision making and drive to improve and work smart. An excellent communicator
- Lead insightful Dyson Regional Ops meetings, maintaining a holistic view across both Dyson and Ad Operations- Communicating and adapting any Global Dyson Ops objectives.
- Working with local teams and Global AdOps Hub, document and train processes that govern centralized digital campaign operations across multiple markets for Ops.
- Operate as a key point-person for local teams in your region
- Showcase in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry and regional media market dynamics. Help translate regional knowledge to actionable support of Global Ad Operational account management.
- Contribute to dynamic creative, verification, audience ad tech and data strategies in market
- Escalate challenges and opportunities within KSO and Agency internal leadership team
- Promote confidence in the regional Ops Hub team by ensuring all is work delivered to the highest standards for all markets in region.
- Production of Client Ops QBR
- Governance of complex taxonomy across all markets, campaigns, and channels though Kinesso tools.
- leading role in the move from GA360 to GA4, assisting the client and local markets with the transition.
- Client and Agency team Op’s process analysis, documentation, and enforcement across all channels.
- Accountable for meeting AdOps SOW and SLAs across the region
- Work with Global Operations Lead on Regular ad tech and verification partner reviews and testing though Kinesso and Matterkind
- Ad tech expert and strategic partner for the region and agency data and vendor integrations, providing both project management and expertise across ad server, DCO, SDK, site tagging and more.
- Reporting to Dyson Global Operations Lead and develop strong client operational solutions and projects
- Creation and upkeep of client ad operations playbook
- Run regular training sessions for local markets
- Troubleshoot ad operation related issues and support team members with discrepancy investigation
- Work directly with ad servers account teams (CM360, Flashtalking etc.) and 3rd party brand safety vendors (IAS)
- Promote best practices to ensure AdOps is the digital centre of excellence.
- Work alongside our offshore Hub AdOps office with trafficking and reporting campaigns
- Training, enforcement, and governance of local/regional privacy rules and regs considerations (such as GDPR and TCF2.0) with Kinesso UK/Global support
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to lead and manage operational experts
- In-depth experience in Ad Operations and Programmatic
- Commercially savvy
- Able to troubleshoot team challenges
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
- Experience in managing and trafficking rich media and DCO campaigns
- Experience working with web analytics platforms such as GA or Adobe
- Meticulous builder of documentation, guides, and decks
- High attention to detail and Excellent verbal and written skills
- Flawless execution and accuracy and exceptional process skills.
- Strong understanding of Google Marketing Platform
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts kbjm
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!