Manager, Audience Analytics
Kinesso brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso’s application framework spans audience, planning, and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands.
Our Audience Solutions team helps clients identify their highest-value prospects and customers, and deliver relevant messages to those people using a census-level data stack and advanced tools for custom audience creation, the extension (via look-alike models), and syndication to activation platforms. These capabilities represent an important part of our current business, with very strong growth potential. The team objective is to accelerate our growth, delivering strong revenue gains by attracting new clients and delighting current clients to retain and expand their engagement.
The Senior Analyst, Audience Solutions supports this goal through high-quality collaboration and delivery on projects including audience segmentation, look-alike modeling, audience insights, and closed-loop measurement of media outcomes (reach, frequency, sales impact, etc.). This role is an intersection of business and data where you will be hands on within the data but also will collaborate directly with agencies and clients to drive business insights and strategy.
- Manipulate multiple sources of data using SQL to create custom audiences for clients across multiple verticals
- Utilize machine learning algorithms and statistical tools to create custom audiences using templatized Python scripts
- Apply independent critical thinking to analyze vast data sets (sales, brand equity, search interest, website visits, social media, advertising activity) to uncover insights, what’s working, what’s not working
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with communication planners, creative assets, media planners, buyers, clients, and other partner agencies
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams including Product and Engineering to drive innovation and develop new techniques and services
- Deliver insights and communicate findings to agencies and clients relating to audience needs
Required Skills & Experience
- Looking for a candidate who is curious, collaborative and loves to take initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Enjoys working in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver with proven analytic problem solving capabilities
- Experience presenting and communicating technical concepts and findings to both technical and non-technical groups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing and creating Python models
- Experience working with client CRM
- Familiarity with comScore, Nielsen, Simmons, MRI, YouGov, Dun & Bradstreet a plus
- Experience using data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, Datoroma, Beckon, or similar)
- Agency experience or experience in digital media, marketing
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email hidden].
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.