VP, Audience Practice
Kinesso brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso’s application framework spans audience, planning, and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands.
The VP, Audience Analytics Practice is a key player within IPG Mediabrands Data & Tech unit, reporting to the SVP of Audience Practice. A successful candidate is well rounded technically and commercially, has an entrepreneurial spirit, can engage clients in audience insights, provide technical expertise and guidance to a team of data scientists and drive strategic thinking into client marketing solutions. A successful candidate is well rounded technically and commercially, has an entrepreneurial spirit, can engage clients in designing and delivering audience insights, and drive strategic thinking into client marketing solutions.
The VP, Audience Practice will lead onshore and offshore associates focusing on audience creation, insight and response measurement supporting a portfolio of accounts. The VP will have a critical role in ensuring consistent and quality output on all projects. Will act as a key interface for clients and will work closely with front-door agencies to ensure projects are aligned to client business goals and strategy.
The VP will have a critical role in 4 key functions, working across agencies, industry verticals and clients:
- Strategic Agency Partnership: Establish and maintain relationships with agency teams built on collaboration, trust and transparency to provide seamless client support leveraging central and GCC (Global Capability Centers).
- Data Science: Guide Design custom build of addressable audiences, profiles and closed loop leveraging MB’s proprietary audience platform are aligned to client business goals. Provide guidance to both agency/client partners and data scientists to make sure goals are clearly defined and met. .
- Commercialization: Evangelize our solutions to constantly increase adoption rates across all agencies by leading meetings to teach agencies on how to pitch and price our services to clients.
- Operations: We provide custom designed audiences and approaches to leveraging our unique data assets to drive execution working cross functionally . The VP will lead the team to deliver high quality services for agencies and their clients by ensuring stability, reliability and optimal performance via effective operations management of our services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Collaboration, including ability to drive clarity in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to both external and internal clients, and ability and comfort with presenting to senior level clients.
- Strong understanding of the data and ad tech ecosystem essential with a focus on media metrics. Experience with industry tools: Digital Ad Server (DCM, Sizmek) & Site Served, Website Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst or Google 360), Media Consumption (Nielsen, Arbitron, Comscore), Paid Media Monitoring (Kantar, AdViews), Social Media Monitoring (NetBase, Sysomos), 1st Party (CRM), 3rd Party (Blue Kai), Syndicated Consumer (Simmons, MRI), Syndicated Sales (Nielsen/IRI, Polk, JD Powers)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Media agency experience and deep knowledge of digital advertising ecosystem
- Experience creating custom analytic solutions to best address business need with limited data/time
- Team leadership and change management with ability to engage, develop, and give feedback to drive success of colleagues not reporting to you directly
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email hidden].
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.