As the DevOps Engineer, you will work under the direction of the Australian Custom Solutions Technology Lead to cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing, and operations teams. This role requires an individual who has a passion to mentor and assists other engineers throughout the company and seeks to continually improve processes company-wide.
- Provide technical support for the Development, Data Engineering, and Quality Assurance teams
- Automate, maintain, and administer global production and development Infrastructures – AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, Bitbucket (Incl. Pipelines), GitHub, Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Amazon) etc.
- Design and deployed infrastructure used by application on AWS using Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Support and develop an automated, continuous, build & deployment process that identifies build errors and notifies appropriate parties using Bitbucket (Incl. Pipelines), GitHub (Inc. Actions), Jenkins, and Spinnaker.
Who you are:
- 4+ years in Software Development or IT Operations, with Production level DevOps or SysOps experience
- Experience automating and maintaining AWS infrastructure and solutions
- Hands-on experience with Containerization, AWS ECS, Kubernetes, and Terraform is a must
- Experience with CI/CD implementation and process is a must
- Sound knowledge on Scripting (Shell, Perl, Python), DB concepts, Network, Security, System and Web/App Administration for Unix/Linux and Windows
- Familiarity with database administration of PostgreSQL and MongoDB is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with Spinnaker, Keycloak, HashiCorp Vault & Consul is a plus
Kinesso brings together top talent in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that seamlessly integrate Ad Tech and Martech. Kinesso’s Application Framework spans audience, planning and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes across Digital Market Campaigns for leading global brands.
Kinesso is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.