Senior FP&A Analyst
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join our team!
In an effort to continue scaling with the needs of a rapidly-growing organization, we're looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst who can take ownership of multiple key reports to provide strategic insights into how we're tracking toward company goals. You will drive significant FP&A deliverables, working directly with cross-functional teams to help our leadership gain key insights into our business and support optimal decision-making across the organization.
You will be the primary business partner for internal departments, working with key stakeholders across the organization on budgeting, headcount planning and strategic projects. Your reporting will be key in providing insights for high-visibility deliverables such as board decks and internal executive reporting.
Who will love this job
- A data junkie - you love building reports and trust in their power to guide decisions
- A partner - you can guide cross-functional team through sophisticated processes, always working with a purpose that encourages others to do the same
- A spreadsheet genius - you won't sweat over waterfall charts or whipping up complex data models that translate to multiple audiences
- An outstanding teammate - you are not only deeply into details, but also chip in ideas on how the Finance team can improve
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of reconciliation processes and ensure complete, accurate, and timely downstream reporting within our data sources
- Update financial models according to month-end deadlines and research variance sources
- Become a trusted partner to Account and Revenue Operations teams, as well as broader FP&A and Business Analytics team members
- Provide general support to the FP&A team on core reporting (ARR, Operating Reviews, KPI reporting, Board Decks, Executive budget reporting, etc.)
- Define, implement and automate scalable financial process and analysis improvements
You should have
- Deep proficiency in Excel/Powerpoint/Google Sheets
- A working knowledge of the fundamentals of Accounting and Finance
- Applied experience and business partnership in revenue closing processes
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Netsuite, Adaptive, and/or Tableau, a plus
- Your own outstanding talents! If you don't meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you'd be an excellent fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The national pay range for this role is $76,000.00 - $122,000.00. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and local cost of labor.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. We’ve won numerous awards including Inc. Magazine Best Workplace (2018-2022), Glassdoor #1 Best Place to Work, Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC, Fortune’s Great Place to Work (2019 - 2022), and Mogul’s Top 100 Workplaces for Diverse Representation (2022). We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, fully paid option(s) for health coverage (medical, dental and vision), disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation and a 401(k) matching program. For Dublin-based employees, we offer 25 days' vacation and an employer matching pension program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. Our regional headquarters are based in New York (North America) and Dublin (Europe), but our employees are distributed across the US, Canada, and Ireland. **
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Greenhouse has recently been notified of a phishing scam targeting candidates applying for our open roles. Scammers have been posing as hiring managers and recruiters in an effort to access candidates’ personal and financial information. Please note that any communication from our hiring teams at Greenhouse regarding a job opportunity will only be made by a Greenhouse employee with an @greenhouse.io email address. We would never ask you as part of our interview process to provide personal or financial information, including but not limited to your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information and other related banking information. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and alert us right away at .
Something looks off?