Fresh Truck Operations Assistant
Fresh Truck Operations Assistant - Full Time
About Fresh requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with About Fresh.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with About Fresh. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
What you’ll get
- Work with a dynamic, dedicated, and diverse team to make it easier for people to get the food they need to be healthy, happy, and hopeful
- The salary range for this position is $47,500
- Competitive benefits package provided for employees and eligible dependents, including full employer paid health, subsidized dental and vision coverage
- 3 weeks paid vacation time, plus last week of the year off, and 14 paid company holidays
- 403-b retirement savings matching
- Personal learning and development funds
- Fitness reimbursement
- Free fruits and vegetables from Fresh Truck’s mobile market
About Fresh practices equity, inclusion, and belonging throughout our programming, hiring practices, and organizational design to create a culture and environment where diverse perspectives, ideas, and identities are valued and integrated into our way of working and making decisions in service of our mission. About Fresh staff represent a wide range of racial, socioeconomic, gender, religious, and national identities—we value the depth this brings to carrying out our mission. About Fresh is an equal opportunity employer.
About Fresh Culture Code
We’re Driven by People
We honor people by listening to their experiences and sharing our own. We do our best at work when we nurture relationships and care for people and our partners.
We’re About Learning
We are audacious learners and program builders. Our persistence and confidence in learning drives our ability to solve complex problems and engineer impactful solutions.
We Come Through
We deliver in everyday and big moments. We greet our work with a deep sense of responsibility and discipline, knowing that people rely on our work, and are betting on us to shape the future of food equity.
Food is ❤️
We believe food is our culture, happiness + health. Our work is inspired by moments of joy, connection, humor, and healing that happen when we gather around food.