Strategy & Operations Manager, CPG Ads & Promotions
About the Team
Our Advertising & Promotion team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help advertisers reach DoorDash audiences. Working closely with Sales and Product, this role will be responsible for go-to-market operations and adoption of our CPG advertising solutions.
About the Role
- Help guide our business and product strategy for CPG partners
- Manage our Ads Manager product roadmap based on data-driven insights and partner feedback, and drive go-to-market strategy on new product and feature launches
- Create and manage quarterly business plans across a variety of cross-functional partners (Merchandising, Sales, Product, Analytics, etc)
- Deliver against advertiser, ROAS and consumer targets
- Partner with Sales to manage adoption goals
- Support sales enablement and marketing, including pitch collateral, reporting and benchmarking
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build: You’re not afraid to try something new. You enjoy going from 0 to 1 - and can take a vision and turn it into reality.
- Be partner centric: You understand the needs of our partners and can capture these needs to influence strategy.
- Connect the dots: You love working with cross-functional teams. You are able to take feedback and put it into action and can balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities. You have strong communication skills and are able to distill complex messages to multiple audiences.
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 6+ years of experience in retail media, digital marketing/CPG or e-commerce
- A proven track record of leading projects, working cross-functionally, and having growth/revenue goals
- Experience in an environment that is product and/or consumer-focused
- Excellent analytical abilities (comfort with Excel required; SQL preferred)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.