Inside Account Development Rep
About the Team
Inside Account Development is an organization motivated to ensure the retention, satisfaction, and growth of our SMB Partner base. We’re a team composed of sales representatives and solutions professionals predominantly located in the Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a challenge, appreciate a strong culture that values collaboration and are motivated to put our Partners first, apply!
About the Role
We’re looking for a motivated Growth Executive who will be focused on securing revenue growth for both our existing merchants and DoorDash. This Growth Executive will work to upsell incremental products and services to our existing merchants to help their businesses accelerate to new levels. In particular, Ads, Loyalty & Promotions. Reporting to one of our Inside Sales Managers, you will play an integral part in promoting DoorDash Ads, Loyalty & Promos through high-volume phone calls and emails.
We expect this role to be flexible in terms of time spent remote and in-office with the ability to travel as needed for in-person collaboration through trainings, offsites, team-building events, and other business related necessity.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Transform the way businesses capture the attention and attract new consumers
- Connect and collaborate with our existing partners to understand their unique goals, priorities, and current challenges
- Collaborate with our Inside Account Management Team in effort to achieve the goals of our Managed Partners
- Activate additional products on the DoorDash platform to empower merchant partner growth
- Cultivate unique solutions through data and analytical tools
- Become a pro using email marketing automation tools to creatively engage partners
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to existing partners daily
We're excited about you because...
- You have 2+ years in a sales role focused on building relationships and closing deals
- You are creative, motivated, and passionate about sales and have a dynamic personality
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapting quickly
- You value collaboration and find opportunities within change
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.