Manager, Enterprise Partnerships
About the Team
The Enterprise Ad Sales Team is responsible for the marketing vision, development and growth of our largest advertising partnerships. This team was recently formed, and is seeking additional founding team members to build an industry-leading ads and promotions business across DoorDash’s core categories, starting with enterprise restaurant and consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands. The growing DoorDash ads business will quickly become the single best place for merchants and brands to market to local customers, in an ecosystem that benefits all parties.
About the Role
The CPG Partnerships Manager will steer the company's efforts in adopting and partnering with major CPGs across our grocery, convenience, restaurant and retail markets. Digital grocery and convenience is expanding, and DoorDash is making meaningful strides to become a leader in this sector. You will build partnerships that create tangible value for both DoorDash and advertisers. In this role, you will manage the ads strategy across a focused portfolio of accounts, and drive adoption of our growing ads and promotions offering. You will also work cross-functionally with account management, marketing, analytics, and product to innovate on our future approach and solutions. You will report into the Head of Ad Sales in our Enterprise Sales & Business Development organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be part of the growing DoorDash Ads & Promos team
- Lead end-to-end marketing conversations across a portfolio of consumer packaged goods (CPG) advertisers
- Oversee the strategy for engaging with and selling to our largest partners
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of CPG revenue
- Build a marketing calendar with CPG partners in your book of business
- Develop long-term business plans alongside our partners for their multi-channel customer strategies
- Maintain pitch decks and sales content to help produce new business opportunities
- Create marketing campaigns; own post-campaign reporting
- Work with partners across DoorDash to align companywide resources to help build-out our partners' digital businesses
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5-10 years of cross-functional operational experience
- Impact Motivated -- You have a natural desire to improve the overall business
- Curious -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win-win in novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- Diverse -- You are happy juggling many priorities concurrently
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or Masters Degree a plus
- Prior investment banking, consulting or equity research experience
- Business Development and Partnerships experience
- Experience with Analytics and Presentation tools
- You have proficiency in analytics and visualization tools (e.g., Snowflake, Sigma, etc.)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
The estimated pay range for this position represents total on-target earnings (including base salary and on target incentive pay). In addition, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Applications for this position are accepted on an ongoing basis