About the Team
At DoorDash, our Recruiting Coordinators are essential in ensuring a positive and inclusive candidate experience. Our Recruiting Coordinators are organisation experts that move between tasks and priorities, and play an important part in our team's ability to build a great organisation of talent.
About the Role
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are a passionate customer and candidate advocate, who can use strategic and operational abilities to ensure candidates have a delightful experience at DoorDash. As a true ambassador of DoorDash, you will balance partnerships with hiring partners, all while promoting operational best practices in a growth environment. You will report to the Associate Manager, Candidate Experience.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Advocate for candidates and provide an excellent candidate experience
- Facilitate the entire candidate interview process from phone screens to debriefs, and approve travel expenses and organise on-site or virtual meet and greets
- Manage interview panels, confirmation templates, and attachments
- Provide follow-up correspondence to ensure candidate interview timelines are maintained by phone and email
- Build relationships with candidates, the Recruiting team, and our partners
- Use internal dashboards and scheduling insights to provide metrics to team members on interviewer capacity
- Identify areas for improvement in our scheduling processes and offer solutions for the candidate experience
- Collaborate to support Australia hiring through sourcing, reporting, and projects across talent
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 1-2+ years of experience in a recruiting, HR, scheduling/coordination or administrative role, with 2-3+ years of experience in talent or recruiting
- You have experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- You're motivated, growth-minded, and excited about expanding your skills in a growth environment.
- You're consultative with hiring partners
- You're metrics driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You're a technical expert with technical knowledge and a data-driven approach
- You are passionate about candidate experience and process improvements
- You are proactive in identifying and taking on new projects
- You work well individually and with a team, and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Delivering Good"
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.