Lead Accounts Payable Analyst
About the Team
It's an exciting time to join our fast-growing Accounting team with ample development opportunities. We're looking for a Lead AP Analyst who is excited to learn and scale with us. You will support all aspects of Accounts Payable including processing invoices, reviewing employee expense reports, and promptly assisting vendors and partners with their billing inquiries.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for leading the enquiry team and will report to the AP Manager on our Accounting team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Process invoices
- Track and resolve out of policy invoices, expense reports and unapproved invoices, and providing supporting documentation to accountants, vendors and partners
- Resolve vendor and partner billing and reimbursement challenges by communicating directly with vendors and internal personnel
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices and associated training materials of our Accounts Payable processes
- Help manage the Accounts Payable service desk for all partners
- Ad-hoc analyses and projects
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of experience in Accounting preferably in Accounts Payable
- Experience with ERP systems (i.e., NetSuite)
- Experience with procurement systems (i.e, Coupa)
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- You can navigate the tools and policies needed to resolve billing issues including our company policy wiki, NetSuite, Coupa, ZIP, and the A/P service desk
- You can balance between attention to detail and swift execution
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.