Senior Manager, Enterprise Partnerships
*Please note that this is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract [Parental leave cover]*
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up and building something great! Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Senior Manager to join the Enterprise team that will help drive the strategy, execution, and relationship management of our largest restaurant clients across ANZ, such as McDonalds, KFC, Nandos.
This role will be offered on a 12 month Parental Leave contract.
The DoorDash ANZ Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest partnerships in Australia & New Zealand. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is critical to DoorDash's growth and success in every market in which we operate. As the leader of the Enterprise Partner Management team, you'll develop and deliver an operational game plan for our top merchants, manage the strategy behind each client relationship, and work cross-functionally with marketing, analytics, operations and product to drive our business forward.
You're excited about this opportunity because...
- Team Leadership - Manage a team of high-performing Enterprise Partner Managers who manage the Restaurant Enterprise Portfolio across Australia and New Zealand
- Strategic Vision - Engage partners in growth strategy conversations and collaborate with them to develop Joint Business Plans.
- Relationship Management - Develop & foster partner relationships with C-suite as well as strategy, marketing, and operations leads to provide a best-in-class partnership
- Operational Excellence - Drive forward operational improvement with your team and partners to ensure that together we're delivering the best experience for DoorDash customers
- Cross Collaboration - Work with key internal stakeholders to help resolve escalated issues and unlock opportunities at pace
We're excited about you because you have…
- 10+ years' experience in Enterprise sales management, client success, or account management.
- 5+ years of people leadership, managing teams, and people leaders in a hyper-growth environment
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- High growth, entrepreneurial or startup experience
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.