Enterprise Partnerships Manager
*Hybrid Work Environment*
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to help grow our Australian business! We're looking for passionate individuals with deep market knowledge to allow us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for an Enterprise Partnership Manager to join the Enterprise team. This role is within our New Verticals business, where you will own the relationship, and drive the strategy, execution and growth of our largest clients in our grocery, convenience, and liquor verticals.
The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest businesses in Australia. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is critical to DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate.
As an Enterprise Partnership Manager, you’ll deeply understand our top merchants needs and develop and deliver an operational game plan to achieve our joint business objectives. You will manage the strategy to drive growth and work cross-functionally with marketing, analytics, operations and product to propel our business forward.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build direct relationships with key stakeholders across our top merchants, ensuring we deliver a best in class partnership and deeply understand their business needs
- Oversee partner specific opportunities to deliver operational excellence, such as point of sale integrations, customized reporting and menu optimisation
- Use data and insights to understand how customers are engaging with your merchants and how best to grow their business and enhance customer experience
- Project manage exciting large-scale merchant launches and oversee their operational success
- Lead the strategic vision to engage partners in growth strategy conversations, such as expanding stores and growing selection
- Develop co-marketing plans that drive key business objectives and mutually beneficial results
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our partners and DoorDash teams
We're excited about you because…
- 5+ years’ experience in account management, management consulting, project management, client success, and/or sales management
- You are an owner and you have proven success driving cross-functional projects forward
- Analytical ability to review performance data and extract learnings and trends
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- You are inquisitive, always seeking to understand what opportunities are on the horizon and plan accordingly
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Delivering Good"
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.