Client Partner Lead, Ad Sales (Restaurants)
About the Team
The ad sales team is responsible for the advertising vision, development and growth of our largest advertising partnerships. This team was recently formed, and is seeking additional founding team members to build an industry-leading ads and promotions business across DoorDash’s core categories, starting with enterprise restaurant and consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands. The growing DoorDash ads business will quickly become the single best place for merchants and brands to market to local customers, in an ecosystem that benefits all parties.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive - Ad Sales, you will build partnerships that create tangible value for both DoorDash and advertisers. In this role, you will manage the ads strategy across a focused portfolio of accounts, and drive adoption of our growing ads and promotions offering. You will also work cross-functionally with account management, marketing, analytics, and product to innovate on our future approach and solutions. You will report into Manager, Restaurants in our Enterprise Sales & Business Development organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be a founding member of the DoorDash Ads & Promos team
- Lead end-to-end advertising conversations across a portfolio of enterprise restaurant clients
- Drive product/feature adoption, and ultimately grow advertiser value and sustainable revenue for DoorDash
- Represent advertiser needs to influence our Ads & Promos product roadmap and go to market strategy
- Manage a robust sales pipeline and create annual and quarterly plans to achieve ambitious goals
- Co-develop pitch materials and processes to enable future scale of the team and business
We’re excited about you because…
- You are a consultative seller with 5 - 10 years of experience in digital media
- You’re an expert in using data and insights to inform recommendations, rooted in advertiser objectives and business priorities
- You know the basics of digital ads measurement - from attribution to funnel metrics
- You have strong written/verbal communication and presentations skills, and experience operating across several levels of an organization
- You diligently manage a sales pipeline and can juggle both short- and mid-term impact
- Nice to Have: You have experience working directly with restaurant advertisers or similar
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.